Retrofits for W204 (Comand/Parktronic)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Great stuff. Remember we like looking at photos around here.

Parktronic wanted for W204 Sport

Hi Guys, searched all the threads I can find on this subject but unless I am looking in the wrong area then it would appear no one has attempted the retrofit.

I would love to have a go myself but with the right help and guidance theres no point. Anyone apart from (Braybrooks) attempted the install and if so would you share your info.

Regards

xixal

Hi Guys, searched all the threads I can find on this subject but unless I am looking in the wrong area then it would appear no one has attempted the retrofit.

I would love to have a go myself but with the right help and guidance theres no point. Anyone apart from (Braybrooks) attempted the install and if so would you share your info.

Regards

xixal

We've done Parktronic, Comand, HK, DAB, speaker upgrades etc in W204's.

The parts cost for Parktronic is horrendous. Thats why it so expensive as a retrofit. Comand too is very costly. If you buy a comand unit from a well known auction site it does bring the cost down massively but obviously you take a risk.

As ever we are happy to help with any project!

Alfie, thanks for your reply. I am keen to pursue a OEM Parktronic system but hoping to save a little money with parts through exemption of VAT. I am a soldier serving in Germany and able to buy the parts tax free. I also have my own (genuine) Carsoft Ultimate Pro System that would help with coding

Would you be able to give me an idea on fitting costs etc

Regards

xixal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom