Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The Frostex screenwash (-72) is also available in 30ltr but nothing in between! Maybe we could all share :)
QUOTE]

Do you have an ECP part number and a price for the 30 litres of Frostex from ECP ?

Is the Bluecol (-36 degrees) available in larger containers ? ... ECP Part No ?

Hi john

Tetrosyl have discontinued the 5ltr + bottles of Sub Zero (shame!)

The Part number for Frostex is NOR2897318 A retail price of £99.60 and there is a few in stock!

These would have to be purchased through your local branch, as they cant be delivered by courier.

i think its about -5, which is fine most of the time.

Surprised to hear this from a Fife resident!

Don't forget how infuriating it is to have the screenwash freeze onto the screen due to evaporative cooling. I use a lot of concentrate in the winter months.

yes in the icy/snow then i'd probably use a stronger one from Asda/Tesco or somewhere. otherwise the cheapo poundland stuff does the job just fine. Main reason for posting was to comment that (for me anyway) there really isnt any need to spend stupid prices for stuff that gets sprayed onto your screen.

Back on sale next Monday 28th. £6/5L. It's still the cheapest per degree of protection I've seen so far.

LIDL

Visited Lidl last night.
Screen-wash was on special offer ... £5.99 for 5 litre container.
Good to minus 60 degrees undiluted.
Stuff looks OK ... Made in Germany.

Stocked up with a winter-supply.

Just hope that I've some paint left on the car at the end of winter.

Visited Lidl last night.
Screen-wash was on special offer ... £5.99 for 5 litre container.
Good to minus 60 degrees undiluted.
Stuff looks OK ... Made in Germany.

Stocked up with a winter-supply.

Just hope that I've some paint left on the car at the end of winter.

I've been using it for the past 2 years. So far, there's still paint on the cars, but none are MB though! :)

While I was in Lidl, I bought one of these handy devices for checking the concentration of glycol coolant in your header tank.
It works by measuring the specific gravity of the coolant and displays the result as a level of freezing protection.
Certainly seems to work.
I've tried it in various concentrations and the results look credible.
Amazing price of £1.29 including VAT !!!
:)

Attachments

• DSC04594.JPG
    DSC04594.JPG
    63.7 KB · Views: 46

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom