SEC Widebody Conversion

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'm a part time videographer from wolverhampton, short shorts films and music videos, would you consider driving it and using the car in one of my videos? on your terms and conditions of course and a reasonable fee? message to jay

Last edited:
I'm a part time videographer from wolverhampton, short shorts films and music videos, would you consider driving it and using the car in one of my videos? on your terms and conditions of course and a reasonable fee? message to jay

Send him an email/call him at Mercland, best way to get hold of him

My friend has a lorinser bumper if your still looking

Epic!!!

I like the clear indicators as it suits the overall aesthetic. I would however have the front star returned to chrome to compliment those lovely split rims.

Thanks

Loved reading and looking at this amazing transformation of this stunning car-cheered me up after a long day!
Thanks and well done:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Thanks im glad its still getting new reads 7 years on!

The car is still in exactly the same shape and have done very little apart from my annual servicing.

+ many more fella. Sublime motor. Gotta be the best on here by a long shot. Having seen it in the flesh (and heard it) it it's just jubbly.

Sort out another gtg at yours. Pick a day when the suns out though! Kebabs/ burgers and all!!

...also when it comes to sell time first come first serve and all that. In your own time lol.

This car is simply stunning, i have no words for such a creation of bliss and beauty.

I wouldnt change a thing about it and those splits, just compliment the car in every way possible. Infact im rather happy you put them on, the stance is the ultimate killer!

Well done, this car is a real credit to you.

Thanks im glad its still getting new reads 7 years on!

The car is still in exactly the same shape and have done very little apart from my annual servicing.

Can't believe its been 7 years! Time flies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom