SEC Widebody Conversion

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I prefer the black Pentas as well...

I wouldn't stick any amber lenses back on though... so last century darling.

Oh really? So what size are the ones you have on right now?

i prefer the original period look with the colour coded split rims you had, and the orange indicators...that look just shouted 6.0 AMG all over.

Oh really? So what size are the ones you have on right now?

Keep up Nick,his new alloys dish is the size of my dinning table

Absolutely stunning car!!!! Love the widebody look on the SEC

I keep looking at the car and wondering if the originals arent the best for the car.

wide168.jpg

or

wide181.jpg

The polished splits look the business....

Awesome

God tat is beautiful. Well done. What did it cost you all in if you don't mind me asking? Great work.:)

It cost a helluvalot! But worth every penny.

What a car!!!! Personally I would prefer the orange indicators on that but thats my own preference.

That is badass. The finer details that have been discussed over the last couple of pages just give you room for change as time goes on...

Want to sell it?! ;)

Splits for me, Ron would improve (his daughter and my sister used to be best friends so I've sat in a lot of these as a kid - although a ride in a 288GTO was about the best for me!)

Hi
I am a Norwegian boy who have plans to restore a Mercedes 560 SEC i got one year ago as a birthday gift from my wife and some friends. Check out my thread: Restoration of my 88`560 SEC - Page 3 - Benzworld.org - Mercedes-Benz Discussion Forum
I subscribe to Mercedes Enthusiast for many years and I've read about this and other vehicles. I have noticed the names Talbir Bains and Jay Manek in these articles and I asked if anyone on Benz-World knew who this guys was. They did :) and I was advised to look after you in mbclub.co.uk. So here I am!! I have a dream to restore my car and get AMG styling kit from this period fitted, and I hope that maybe you can help me where to get this parts???

I have read about this car in the Mercedes-Enthusiast magazine and in this article and your car looks fantastic!!

Thank you in advance for all help!

Kris

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom