Selling my 4200 & Chimaera - 2 into 1 - Thoughts on replacement?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Me too....always a boyhood dream of mine to have an SL, Aston, Maserati, TVR, Alfa Busso, M5, Mini. Not had the mini yet and there are some exotica that I don't think I will ever own. However I'm very appreciative of what I have managed to snag to date so a certainly not complaining!

Very different noise to an AMG but very pleasant all the same.

I shall stop complaining as I had an original mini in the late 60's , a real hoot to drive

My first car was a 1968 Cooper modded with a Cooper S engine and exhaust, went like a bat out of hell when I was not having the suspension pumped up!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Very nice indeed, if it were my choice would remove the wraps, Aston's don't need modding...

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
Apart from the ejector seat , machine guns , stinger missiles , revolving number plates , bullet proof shield .... Q department are prolific modders

Wow that looks fantastic. I agree re removing the wraps - the silver bits just takes away from the shape imo. Should be easy to remove.

Always wanted an Aston Martin but am afraid I will just have to make do with my SLK and drool over other people's
It was one of my faves in GTA V!

New little accessory arrived this morning as well for weekend fitting [emoji16]

2dc2c7f74aabed8227694c91a7a87358.jpg

Nice car, but I agree with the others that the silver wrap on the roof looks out of place. The one on the nose also, but might it not look rather good in red? Just a thought...

Gees, a few choices then. I might leave the rear lights red rather than change for later clear ones. Also the wrap bits might need to go. Always a worry taking off a wrap if it is hiding issues underneath.

Fitted the new little remote exhaust valve control tonight. Only takes 10 mins and works really well.

Gees, a few choices then. I might leave the rear lights red rather than change for later clear ones. Also the wrap bits might need to go. Always a worry taking off a wrap if it is hiding issues underneath.

Fitted the new little remote exhaust valve control tonight. Only takes 10 mins and works really well.

I agree Dean, personally I’d revert it back to standard. What a gorgeous looking car, congratulations :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom