• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Simply Mercedes 2023

Early bird tickets for this are now on sale

Booked my ticket and will pre-book the same hotel that we all did this year too.

Ticket bought.

Holding back on the hotel at the moment though, may have a look a bit closer to town. So many decisions to make... :D

Hi , would love to come but I know that I am not the most popular man on the forum !
If you want to attend, the members will make you more than welcome.
Having a different view on certain things shouldn't stop you coming along and enjoying the day.

I’ve just joined the forum , looks like that would be a great day out ! Hope I can make it with the Mrs ….not sure my 13 yr old daughter would want to come ..

I'm going to book that Sunday off at work.......it's only about an hour from my house so no hotel needed. I will get my tickets on the gate....it's only £2 more and life has a habit of getting in the way of things like this for me! If I've STILL not replaced my ALFA by then I'll just bring the wife's A Class!.....and drive it with a bag on my head and hide it in the corner!

I’ve just joined the forum , looks like that would be a great day out ! Hope I can make it with the Mrs ….not sure my 13 yr old daughter would want to come ..
There is plenty to see in the museum as well as the hundreds of Mercedes that attend. Your daughter may well enjoy the day out.

This looks really interesting, is there any standard required for the cars as mine is far from mint/ showroom condition. Also is it just park as an individual or is it club parking ?
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom