SKI JUMPS are for HARRIERS

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

grober

MB Master
Car
W204 ESTATE
I am I the only one who shudders to see this questionable "sales aid" on dealers forecourts. :crazy: I refer to these almost 45 degree display ramps where a car is left sitting at steep incline for days on end. :eek: :crazy: 4x4 vehicles aside leaving a car in a position in which its never normally going to be required to function during its entire life surely cant be good for it. I keep thinking things like is all the engine oil in the timing case now? or is all the transmission fluid in the torque converter or is the differential breather choked for life?:devil: :devil:
Maybe my fears are needless but I am left wondering?????:( :( :(

I am I the only one who shudders to see this questionable "sales aid" on dealers forecourts. :crazy: I refer to these almost 45 degree display ramps where a car is left sitting at steep incline for days on end. :eek: :crazy: 4x4 vehicles aside leaving a car in a position in which its never normally going to be required to function during its entire life surely cant be good for it. I keep thinking things like is all the engine oil in the timing case now? or is all the transmission fluid in the torque converter or is the differential breather choked for life?:devil: :devil:
Maybe my fears are needless but I am left wondering?????:( :( :(

3 things:
1. You worry too much about cars you are yet to own or don't own
2. You have way too much time on your hands to worry about said cars you are yet to own or don't own
3. If you were to buy a 4x4 then don't buy the one on the ramp if you're concerned ;)

Its not the one that's on the ramp now I'm worried about, its the one that was on the ramp 3 weeks ago. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom