Speed limit and tail-gating

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I refer you to your remark in post #153 (quoted above for your convenience).

“People who live in glass houses” and all that! :) ;)
Not at all. You have ,perhaps wilfully, misunderstood my reference to "driving God".
I do not profess to be such a deity, who are known by their ability to drive faster, corner faster and generally carry out any driving manoeuvre quicker and with more accuracy than mere mortals.

My high mileage was due to wage slavery, from which I have since escaped.

I am just a careful driver making good progress without impeding fellow travellers.

So the glass houses are safe from me.;)

I'm afraid I'm one of those 'charging from one road block to the next', except that I probably make better progress than you do, and I mostly manage neither to be impeded by, nor to impede, other drivers while doing it. Each to their own, eh?
It seems to work for you, but would not work for me. I no longer have deadlines to meet, so an extra 15/30 minutes on a journey are not an issue.
But agree with you, each to his own.

Not at all. You have ,perhaps wilfully, misunderstood my reference to "driving God".
I do not profess to be such a deity, who are known by their ability to drive faster, corner faster and generally carry out any driving manoeuvre quicker and with more accuracy than mere mortals.

My high mileage was due to wage slavery, from which I have since escaped.

I am just a careful driver making good progress without impeding fellow travellers.

So the glass houses are safe from me.;)
:rolleyes: 😩

Pretty much the standard post when one has nothing sensible to contribute. Maybe you should have done it some time ago?
Although the dog is cute and make your posts worth looking at.
One grows weary of your supercilious attitude. :rolleyes:

You don’t contribute to the conversation, you simply add smug replies.

Enjoy.

"Smug" is too small a word...
Unfortunately that is something that I could be accused of. Mea Culpa.
But what I fail to understand is the anger displayed towards someone who drives with consideration for other road users and does not drive at warp speed just to satisfy others.
As I responded to an earlier post of yours, each to his own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom