Stumped for words.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

crockers

MB Enthusiast
Car
XC60 MY2014 SeLux Nav plus lot and lots of toys...
Was driving along A419 towards Swindon this morning, pulled out to pass two slow moving cars ahead, when the latter of the two - a Renault Clio - indicated left. I assumed (big mistake) that he was intending to pull off to the left into a garage...........................big mistake to assume the obvious because in a Renault Clio indicating left means "I'm pulling out infront of you to overtake the car infront of me"..

Must go home and read my highway code as obviously I am in the wrong here...
:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

cant believe some of the drivers out there they should get thier liscence taken off until they can drive correctly

He simply meant the OTHER left !

Was driving along A419 towards Swindon this morning, pulled out to pass two slow moving cars ahead, when the latter of the two - a Renault Clio - indicated left. I assumed (big mistake) that he was intending to pull off to the left into a garage...........................big mistake to assume the obvious because in a Renault Clio indicating left means "I'm pulling out infront of you to overtake the car infront of me"..

Must go home and read my highway code as obviously I am in the wrong here...
:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

The 419 is a dual carriageway - so why wasn't the Clio in the right hand lane? I understand they own that lane....... :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom