TeleAtlas DX Navigation updates

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

izools

Car
W211 E55 AMG
Just bought myself a W203 C320 Avantgarde (2000 reg) which came with all the toys including full factory nav. Great price, great car, and so far getting better MPG than the specs suggest.

I have a 2001 teleatlas disc but want an up to date UK one.

I have looked for a new one but the prices I'm finding are crazy.

Is there anywhere I'm able to obtain a "backup"?

Ebay would be the place, but dont expect a massive difference though.

As a matter of fact iv changed mine from a 2004 to a 2012 disc and dont notice a difference.

Nothing recent on the bay that I can find :(

Edit: there are a litany of local changes to the road here as of late...

Be very wary of "backups" or copies. The head units are not at all keen on them. Brand new discs are around £120. I currently use a 2008 disc which is fine for what I need. One will pop up on ebay before long.

Well I'm sure as heck not paying anything like £120. That's a blatant rip off considering you can buy a brand new TomTom with lifetime updates for the same price (when they have deals on, which are regular).

I managed to find someone on eBay selling backups of the 2012/13 map disc for £13.99 - it might work, it might not, but at pretty much 90% off the price of the original I'm happy to take a punt :)

Great car by the way, can't believe the price I got it for - barely over a grand

Full dealer service history, not a single bit of bodywork imperfection, everything works as new, and I'm even getting ~30MPG around town.

Not bad for a 3.2L V6 Petrol, not bad at all.

/chuffed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom