The British Motor Museum, Gaydon, Warwickshire - 26 May 2019

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Had to leave suddenly so apologies for that and also my ignorance in not letting people know.

I've not been too well lately as one or two who know me are aware, and things just caught up with me a bit. Hopefully be a bit better for the next one but need a few weeks rest first I think.

Dave

Hope you’re feeling better soon and hopefully catch up at Sports Cars In The Park :thumb:

Cheers for another good day out Andy :thumb: hope your feeling better Dave didn’t know you’ve been unwell hope to see you at cars in the park Leeds, hope everybody gets home safely ready for the next one :):)

Cheers Paul.

As I believe the bonnet on the 507 is alloy it may have a new look at the next meeting ;)

Thanks for organising a great day out Andy. It was nice to meet up with everyone. The C63 averaged 27.9 mpg on the way back which I think was excellent.
Till next time all the best.
Andy.

Thanks for organising a great day out Andy. It was nice to meet up with everyone. The C63 averaged 27.9 mpg on the way back which I think was excellent.
Till next time all the best.
Andy.

Hi Andy.

Glad you had a great day out, sorry we didn’t get longer to chat today. Will have a proper catch up at Sports Cars In The Park. :)

Keep it legal on the motorway and you can get 26/27 on the onboard computer. If you check it brim to brim and calculate it’s probably around 5% less as the computer is a bit optimistic, but still good for a 6.2l engine. :thumb:

Andy

Had to leave suddenly so apologies for that and also my ignorance in not letting people know.

I've not been too well lately as one or two who know me are aware, and things just caught up with me a bit. Hopefully be a bit better for the next one but need a few weeks rest first I think.
Take it easy Dave

Big thanks to Andy for organising, lovely 507 you have there sir. Great day enjoyed by all, some nice stuff in the museum. Nice pick on the venue :thumb:

Great day out and got home in 2.25 hours with 34 MPG at one point!!

Weren’t going fast enough :D

Big thanks to Andy for organising, lovely 507 you have there sir. Great day enjoyed by all, some nice stuff in the museum. Nice pick on the venue :thumb:

Weren’t going fast enough :D

Hi Ash.

Great to meet up and thanks for the compliments. Nothing special done to the 507, no machine polish, no ceramic coating just plenty of Clay, Zymol and a lot of “Maguires Elbow Grease”. ;)

Andy

Thanks to Andy for organising a very enjoyable meet! Looking forward to the next one.

Pete

Good day out. Amazed that Dave was on the road again so soon. But anticipating your new bespoke S63 Coupe is probably better than a defibrilator. Keep on keeping on Dave.

Thanks to Andy for organising a very enjoyable meet! Looking forward to the next one.

Pete

Hi Pete

Glad you enjoyed the meeting. The Brabus looks great and created a lot of interest. There is a Sports Cars in The Park Meeting at Lotherton Hall Leeds in July which quite a few of us are planning on attending , numbers increasing daily, link below :)

Andy

Sports Cars In The Park - Lotherton Hall, Leeds - 21 July 2019

Delighted to read you (all) had a great weekend, sorry that I couldn't make it (CLK expected back home tomorrow?) hopefully get to meet up at Leeds :dk:

Rest up and get better soon Dave, sometimes ya just gotta take a chill or a pill or both!

Delighted to read you (all) had a great weekend, sorry that I couldn't make it (CLK expected back home tomorrow?) hopefully get to meet up at Leeds :dk:

Rest up and get better soon Dave, sometimes ya just gotta take a chill or a pill or both!

Hi Shaun

Weather was a bit mixed but we had a good turnout and great to put faces to names of a lot of people. Hope you and your mates can make Leeds , should be a good day out.

Andy

5-C2-A6-A50-DDC7-4-D3-A-BEBF-AB7648-CE9-E57.jpg

Well we did manage to get two 507s side by side , Yex and mine, it’s quite striking how different they look , sorry we didn’t get one in every colour but will keep trying ;)

Better shot of all the cars. Thanks to everyone for coming along and hope you all had a good time. We had a good mix of cars and great to see some new people who had not been to a meet before. The museum is a great day out in itself.

Catch up soon

Andy

000-D02-B5-F4-AB-4-F7-B-B869-AE17-D5-B561-FC.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom