The C63 wait begins

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Nice one. I love the estate and with all it's practicality, dare I say it but I prefer it to the C63 coupe I had. Enjoy!

I only pay £186 for my C63 with More Than, could be my location I suppose. (NE Scotland)

Sourced through one of these - Confused/Go Compare/Compare The Market, they're all around the same.

44 year old with 6 speeding points

Many thanks- last question I hope: What are the servicing costs for a C63 over two year lease? MB offer fixed servicing for £40 a month (so effectively £1000 over two years). That seems pretty fair, but have had conflicting reports on what two services would cost on their own. Any advice appreciated !

Prices seem to vary quite a lot, depending on your location. My last B service at Arnold Clark in Inverness was £320, but a lot of people, on different threads, suggest a B service should cost closer to twice that.

Adding up what my first 2 services cost(an A (£230)and a B(£400)), from the records, were £630. The car was an MBUK owned car from new, and was serviced in Northern Ireland.

So looking at what mine cost from new, the £1000 doesn't look to be very good value.

Speak to the dealer about it, they may be able to advise you better on which option to take.

All fixed now. Very happy with the results. Cost a couple hundred quid, but Merc are sending a cheque for half. I used Graham Dawson in Altens, I'd definitely use him again.

Attachments

• image-2333662146.jpg
    image-2333662146.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 36
  • image-1943368699.jpg
    image-1943368699.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 34

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom