Thoughts on CLK320 CDI

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wobbly

MB Enthusiast
Car
2018 GLC 220d AMG line Premium + 1989 500SL Now sold, replaced with 2007 Aston Martin DB9
Due to a change in my needs, Im thinking of changing my daily drive. The ML320 CDI is a fantastic car and I have no complaints, but since losing my dog a few months ago I no longer need such a large car.

I love the 320 CDI engine, so would like to stick it.

I have been looking at CLK320 CDI about 2007.

Anyone got one, or experience with one.

good cars.. some would say over kill on a coupe.. the clk 270 feels very similar to drive with a little better economy...

Ok, that one for, and one against.

I think they stopped making 270 in 2005/6, so a bit older than Im looking for.

Anyone else.

Hi there, i thought id give my tupence.

I would try and go for a sport model, ive had sclass, eclass, mclass models and now a clk and i really like it!

The spec of the sports mean they'll handle depreciation over time much better than the earlier w209's such as the 240's and 320 petrols and they really look the part in relation to the competition such as a 320d coupe sport.

If you dont do too many miles id perhaps look at the clk 280 sport as you get the wheel shifters and the lovley AMG duel pipe exhaust as standard.

I bought the exact model a few weeks back from a leasing company for...wait for it...£12,200 as its was high on the miles but that aint bad for a 2 yr old car. This was well under book though so you may need to look at 20-22K for a diesel variant or even a cabrio?

I'll post pics soon.

Last edited:
If you dont do too many miles id perhaps look at the clk 280 sport as you get the wheel shifters and the lovley AMG duel pipe exhaust as standard.

I bought the exact model a few weeks back from a leasing company for...wait for it...£12,200 as its was high on the miles but that aint bad for a 2 yr old car. This was well under book though so you may need to look at 20-22K for a diesel variant or even a cabrio?

I'll post pics soon.

Cracking deal by the sounds of it :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom