TomTom and Nokia N95

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

frog1520

Anyone tried this combination? It wouldn't let me copy the phone book from the phone to the tomtom - just kept saying the operation wasnt supported by the phone!

This is what happens when I try to modernise... :) Back to my motorola t280 for the time being.. !

Thanks!

Im confident in saying that this phone is useless for sat nav ATM.A mate had one and try as he could the software wouldn't load.He was trying tomtom navigator if I remember correctly.I think they want you to use their sat nav software where you have to pay a subscription every year about £60 I think.On the forums for these type of phones people are saying that the software doesn't refresh fast enough and you have passed your exit routes before the phone tells you to turn.He eventually sent it back and kept his N75 and used tomtom navigator in that with the separate GPS unit

try downloading the sisx file for the N92 from here and giving it a bash.

http://europe.nokia.com/A4143881

Its a phonebook transfer app that ive used before on my 9300 , well a different file format , but the same idea.

Worth a bash :)

I had a similar problem, couldn't be bothered in the end and sold the phone £280. Job Done.

Is the N95 officially supported by the TomTom?

Have you kept the TomTom up to date, I've downloaded a new phone list for it in the last month or so I think.

Is the N95 officially supported by the TomTom?

Have you kept the TomTom up to date, I've downloaded a new phone list for it in the last month or so I think.

I previously checked the tomtom website and their software does not include N95 not compatable and no listing for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom