TRAX 2012 Silverstone Sunday 2nd Sept

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Thanks for a great day, I've done Trax so many times now I just wanted a lazy day doing sod all lol well apart from cleaning the CLK.
Thanks for all the arrangements and some fabulous cars on the stand, credit to the forum
Steve

Both the MR2 and SL fooled alot of people, they were pretty good

It was very convincing indeed.
I saw it arrive in the distance with its roof up and it looked great!
:thumb:

Thanks for a great day, I've done Trax so many times now I just wanted a lazy day doing sod all lol well apart from cleaning the CLK.
Thanks for all the arrangements and some fabulous cars on the stand, credit to the forum
Steve

I still want to know where you got those AMG centre caps...

Rash, got back towards home and it was glorious sunshine, what on earth that was about I've no idea, 25 degree lovely weather, had to stop in a lay-by, clear the bugs off the front, drop the roof and have a casual cruise back home...

lol, fair play :thumb:

Was great meeting you and seeing your E Coupe in the flesh :rock:
Love what you've done to it - it looked awesome!

Hats off to you for arriving with detailing tape down your lower flanks too! :eek: :D

...Watching Rashman smile through gritted teeth as passers by touched his gleaming paint work "wow that's smooth"

Hahahaha! You saw that then, huh?! :D :doh:

It was good to have people praise my efforts... and the 73 applications of wax prevented any harm being done :D

Great to put some faces to names, meet up and finally managing to see Rashmans car!

Hey buddy - It was great seeing you again :thumb:

I'm glad that I could show you the 63 this time.. and not the daily Alfa GTV :crazy: hahaha

Was good seeing your CLS too!.... stick some deep dish 19's on it... you know you want to! ;) :rock:

Hope to see you with us again soon.

Ok, I am feeling refreshed after some much needed sleep last night

Just back from the garage after finishing cleaning the car down, ready for the next episode :rock:

Alps, I'm like your suggestion of the Players event in Essex.
I'm down for that as long as the weather's cool

Greg,
I'm glad I wasn't on my own at 7am for too long.. The marshall's were looking at me strangely as I was the only one there! lol!
It was good seeing you again bud - and you little ones too!
It was so nice to hear that Harry got to ride in Pauls crazy E55!
I'm glad he enjoyed it!
Your ML63 is looking sweet! Don't see many of those at all and it sat very well with the rest of our cars :thumb:
See you soon!

Acid, it was great to finally meet after so many conversations over the phone! lol
You car was mental - never seen a car that stripped out before :eek:
Was funny hearing you offer people a lift to the 0-60 strip and then seeing their faces as they went to get in your car to find no seats!! LOL! :D
Hope to see you again soon. I'm glad you made the trip to be with us.

Mark - SLS, really glad you joined us too - it was good to see you again.
You've only been with us for a short while and you have already made a big impact on us, the forum and our meets! I hope you join us frequently in the future.

I liked your style at TRAX... turn up, park slap bang in the middle of us all, open the wings on your beast and draw everyone within a mile to your AMG! Hahahaha.. very cool ;)
Your car was looking soooo good. Your detailer did a cracking job and it was good to see you spend time after your arrival, wiping her down :)

Mark - C63,
Good to meet you! I love your car and the interior!
Not seen that colour scheme before and it looks awesome!
As for your 0-60... very cool indeed.
It was a case of "Hmmm, I'll give that a crack"... and then destroy the book 0-6 time on your first attempt! LOL!!!:rock:
Very impressive :thumb:

Alex, my man in the gangsta S Class!! :D
Good to see you again dude!
Was great having you with us!!
Wouldn't have been the same without you.
Thanks from all of us for some cracking pictures too!
You have some proper hardcore camera hardware! :eek:
Looking forward to meeting up with you soon!

Steve CLK - Good to have you with us!
I love the way you set to work (and set your mate to work!) cleaning your CLK down!
It looked great!
Hope to see you again soon.
And no, you can't have my wheels... but can I have your AMG centre caps?
Hahaha :D

Justin, Your car looked very fresh!
Good to have you and Olly there, representing the C43's!
Love your wing badges too:rock:

Steve - E63, good to meet you buddy. It was good chatting to you!
I loved your E63. It looks awesome, especially with those rims!
So sorry to hear about your CLS :(
Dread to think how much that much have hurt!
Hope to see you soon.

Agnes,
I think I speak for everyone when I say thanks for joining us :thumb:
It was great to have you with us.
Please make sure you join us again.
Your 2 day old SLK looked fabulous!
It was great to have an SLK with us and a female member driving it! :rock::D

Lopes & Gary,

Man, it was so good to catch up with you two again - it's been too long!
Your E55 was looking stealthy as ever! :devil: and I loved your Evo toy!
3.71 was very impressive! But almost expected with that power, 4wd and only 1200kg! :devil:
Hope to see you both again soon!

Paul - sleeper, monster, rocket... whatever we all know that beast of an E55 as!:devil::eek::rock: lol,

It was good spending some time with you. I had only met you once before and didn't get a chance to chat much. Glad I had the chance yesterday :thumb:
You're a cool guy and I have much respect for the likes of you, Lopes and Acid for what you do to your cars :thumb:
Looking forward to seeing you again soon!
Thanks also for the coffee too!

Alps, my boy! :D
Thanks again for arranging the day!
Top job!
Haven't seen you for aaaaages!
Your car was looking great, as usual!
I'm glad I made the journey to be with you and the guys..and girl! (Agnes :D)

As I said to you earlier today, I am annoyed with myself for not doing a 0-60 run:(:doh:
I'm definately going to do it next time. I'll make sure my 63 does you proud! :D

Thanks for the heads-up about the Players event - I'll be there if the weather's good! :thumb:

See you soon bud!

To anyone I have missed, my apologies.
I'm still getting to grips putting new faces/ names to usernames! lol!

It was great to be there with you all.
Having us all there like that made it a memorable day!
Well done guys!.... and girl! :D

Alex pretty much killed it by putting up some awesome pictures and I don't think my pictures will show anything that his didn't.

However, I wanted to post these two, of the crazy scientist, preparing the rocket! :rock:

:D:D:D

Last edited:
Good summary Rash and I'll second all of that.

Forgot to mention a big thanks to Alps for organising the event and to all the photographers. All great pictures.

Turn up, post a 4.3 sec 0-60 "straight out of the box", go home - what's not to like :thumb:.

Well done Mark.

Thanks John.:thumb:

I'm going to try and book a 30 minute track session for the 1st October at Silverstone just for a taster, it's only £39

I came across this video....

[YOUTUBE]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/p7EK4O7cQoY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/YOUTUBE]

C63 Silverstone Trax Day - YouTube

mw_C32 said:
Good summary Rash and I'll second all of that.

Forgot to mention a big thanks to Alps for organising the event and to all the photographers. All great pictures.

Thanks John.:thumb:

I'm going to try and book a 30 minute track session for the 1st October at Silverstone just for a taster, it's only £39

I came across this video....

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/p7EK4O7cQoY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>">YouTube Link</a>

C63 Silverstone Trax Day - YouTube

Great time not tempted to use the launch control?

I don't know if any one has already asked.... Who posted the fastest 0-60 time? And not trying to cause to much rivalry who's E55 was the fastest?

well, that title at the moment has to go to SAVMAN at 3.70!

BrabusK8 (Acid) and Lopes80 are in the running but just couldnt get traction.

Damn it... Olly!... I forgot Olly! :doh:

Good to see you buddy! :D

The crowd started getting restless waiting for your arrival! lol

Glad you made it down.

You r car was being well groomed in anticipation of your arrival :D

Thanks for taking the time to chat to me about suspension setups.

I'll bare in mind what we talked about and perhaps look into things with you in the near future :thumb:

Your car was looking sweet. The paint correction you had done really does it justice! :rock:

As mentioned before, it was great to have you and Justin there with your C43's... although I understand that your has had a transplant! :devil:

Fair play! :thumb:

Hope to see you soon and well done for travelling the distance to be with us :thumb:

I bet Paul's got a cheeky smile on his face. I would have loved to come down, but she's not in as fit a state as I would have liked. Id better start spending more pennys on her, maybe next time.

I did not use launch control :)

The E55 did not have any

Just to give you an idea

ESP on 3.95

ESP off 3.82

Dyno mode 3.72, 3.71, 3.70

All 3 of us can go quicker though trust me!

Sent from my iPad using MBClub UK

I did not use launch control :)

The E55 did not have any

Just to give you an idea

ESP on 3.95

ESP off 3.82

Dyno mode 3.72, 3.71, 3.70

All 3 of us can go quicker though trust me!

Have you done a 1/4 mile time yet?

Yes but Lopes and Acid have both put faster times down than me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom