updated again!!! comand lagging

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mebs

Car
2014 BMW 530D Msport, Renault Grand scenic
finally!!! a result!!! mercedes have exchanged my comand disc 4.1 for a 6.1 version after much deliberation which contains TMC and is a breakthrough on route navigation which is still not acurate but definately a step in the right direction, they are a also lending me an e-class whilst my clk is goes through some checks on getting the accuracy right on the navigation side so hopefully fingers crossed i shall be on a winner, thanks to everyone on this forum for giving me some great feedback and advice in resolving my issue

Just a question
Did you try to re-calibrate the system, ususally after new tyres,

Just out of interest why do you need to start a new thread every time you have something to say on this matter? Makes it most confusing as to which thread we are meant to be reading

how do you re-calibrate the system i have tried nav and 5 simultaneusly but to no availis there another way of doing this

I believe it sorts itself out. You get a message on the screen something like "OFF ROAD" while it is recalibrating itself and also any announcements from the system do not make sense. If the message is not there then Its safe to assume that it knows where it is?.

It only takes a few minutes I'm told.

Portzy.

Excuse my ignorance - what is TMC? (My car not delivered yet hence not able to play with Comand and possibly work it out myself)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom