Visit to AMG on Monday, 28 August 2011

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
What Brabus have you got ? The A class ?

haha no - that was the worst car I've had and we've had a vaux :eek:

I've got a Smart BRABUS Roadster. I was looking for a saloon hence a visit to the old MB forums :)

Nice write up - reminds me of the time I visited with my brother. It's a superb facility and you do get to see some fabulous cars in the performance studio.

Just looking now - we went in August 06 ! Some photos:

Attachments

• CLK DTM Cab-3.jpg
    CLK DTM Cab-3.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 93
  • CLS AMG black-1.jpg
    CLS AMG black-1.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 94
  • Original AMG.jpg
    Original AMG.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 92
What as wrong with your A Class?

It wallowed like a boat - I think that's when I initially signed up on here.

It was good on motorways and when I didn't have to brake or accelerate.

We got it because our beemer was a bit small for the family; while the A class could take the SUV of a pram that I had for our little one and still had space for more, it just didn't handle right. Thinking back... the diesel was very noisy too.

We got rid of it in a few months and had to buy another BMW.

Gotta say , we love our A190. Ours is tight and together , perhaps your shocks were toast ?

Ok , i'd never pick it for a motorway trip over the CLK430 , but it's great around town.

Gotta say , we love our A190. Ours is tight and together , perhaps your shocks were toast ?

Ok , i'd never pick it for a motorway trip over the CLK430 , but it's great around town.
I have no idea... I just didn't like driving it. I've driven the new A class cars and they're much better.

Wouldn't mind an AMG A class though :) I like short wheelbase cars (albeit it's a bit too high to have some fun in).

I love my little 160.
Rides a bit hard, but I think thats just the A class in general?

Definately prefer the Brabus one I have now, although it feels like a harder ride than my old one...

great thread & write up :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom