• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

W124 Restoration

Time flies when you're having fun....:rolleyes:

To be honest Ed I`ve been taking my time with it as I`ve been off the road for a while

Waiting for an update on your one :)

To be honest Ed I`ve been taking my time with it as I`ve been off the road for a while

Waiting for an update on your one :)

Dash...

If you have the time, then take it...
Over my many years I've learned that major projects take more time and more importantly cost, then originally estimated.

I'm almost there..going on Saturday to complete wiring of the front AMG bumper mounted driving lights and a bit of the Recaro controls.

Rear bumper is on, still buying new bits and pieces of clips and trim...

Hopefully another few weeks ? :confused:

Your finished build will be awesome !!!! :bannana::bannana::bannana:

Ed ....

It`s never finished Ed,just when I`m close something else turns up :wallbash:

Dash

An enthusiast's car is no different then a home.....always something else to do..whether it's needed or not...
If not life would be a bit boring !! :crazy:

Cheers

Ed A.

^ If my gf knew how much I spent on my car in total (minus the white lies), there'd be no wedding for me to look forward to anymore.

^ If my gf knew how much I spent on my car in total (minus the white lies), there'd be no wedding for me to look forward to anymore.

A man that is looking forward to the wedding :eek: delay it for a bit longer while you do a TwinTurbo convertion :D

lol.. she's pretty clued up, if she saw 2 turbo's sitting in the engine bay... well, lets hope those twin turbo's do their job in getting me to the highlands quicktime!

dash, have you had the seats trimmed yet? any other progress?

dash, have you had the seats trimmed yet?

Finally they`re ready

shop095_zpsd676d0f9.jpg

oooooh nice!

Not yet ;) got this kit to fit

shop096_zps0f65cdf4.jpg

Also the Brabus spring will be going on and the ARB is coming out for a little clean and change the bushes at the same time

I might even paint it yellow to match the springs

love the seats now they have been trimmed, did you get to keep all the functions, ie the heated seat pads. I have heard they can be really hard to remove from the old fabric.

Looking forward to seeing them fitted

nice car

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom