• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

W203 - Frustrating whistle (Heating)

I had the same whistle noise from my vents. Car went in for a service and when I collected it the service team leader said they had detected a fault in the a/c, the flaps were 'out of sync'. They 'adjusted' the flaps, cleared the fault and now no whistle!

I hadn't mentioned the noise beforehand, so top marks to them for finding and sorting it for me :)

I had the same whistle noise from my vents. Car went in for a service and when I collected it the service team leader said they had detected a fault in the a/c, the flaps were 'out of sync'. They 'adjusted' the flaps, cleared the fault and now no whistle!

I hadn't mentioned the noise beforehand, so top marks to them for finding and sorting it for me :)

I have done the reset flaps on the buttons. Is there any other way to "adjust" the flaps or is it a dealer visit?

I have done the reset flaps on the buttons. Is there any other way to "adjust" the flaps or is it a dealer visit?

I think the adjustment using STAR is more reliable than the two button reset method.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom