W204 Comand Question

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

srk1407

Car
c class
Hi All.

I recently added a DAB kit to my stereo and removed the head unit so that I could get to an ignition live. The problem is I have put it back together and now the heated seats and parking sensor buttons do not work. I reconnected 3 leads to the airvents. Can anyone assist me? I cannot see any spare cables, except one that I am sure what laying in there when i took the stereo out and it does not fit the stereo anyway!

Thank you in advance.

BTW - I have checked the fuses and the parking sensors do work, its just the buttons do not work.

Hi All.

I recently added a DAB kit to my stereo and removed the head unit so that I could get to an ignition live. The problem is I have put it back together and now the heated seats and parking sensor buttons do not work. I reconnected 3 leads to the airvents. Can anyone assist me? I cannot see any spare cables, except one that I am sure what laying in there when i took the stereo out and it does not fit the stereo anyway!

Thank you in advance.

BTW - I have checked the fuses and the parking sensors do work, its just the buttons do not work.

You havnt plugged in the small cable to the right of the comand into the switch panel that sits under (bolted to) the comand.

Thanks so much. That did the trick!!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom