W209 CLK AMG Exhaust on eBay

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The exhaust that was mentioned at the beginning of this thread doesn't exist on the EPC, which means it's most likely an accessory part, which we suspected anyway. The standard exhaust mufflers for the 209 end in 21, not 01 or whatever.

My AMG accessory exhaust for the CLK430 does not exist on the EPC either.

GrahamC230K said:
My AMG accessory exhaust for the CLK430 does not exist on the EPC either.
My old C43 exhaust is on the EPC as it's a factory item, pleasing to see it costs less than the AMG accessory look-alike for the c230k (by about £100!) ;)

Shude said:
The exhaust that was mentioned at the beginning of this thread doesn't exist on the EPC, which means it's most likely an accessory part, which we suspected anyway. The standard exhaust mufflers for the 209 end in 21, not 01 or whatever.

yup its in the amg accessories brochure

Didn't have any luck on this one - was about to bid hoping it would fit the W203 but found:

The seller ended this listing early because of an error in the minimum bid or Reserve amount.

Starting bid £75.00

Ended: 19-Mar-05 08:59:32 GMT
Start time: 10-Mar-05 22:00:00 GMT
History: 0 bids

Perhaps they set a very low reserve (i.e. £75) then panicked that no one had bid yet?

A-AvantGarde said:
Didn't have any luck on this one - was about to bid hoping it would fit the W203 but found:

The seller ended this listing early because of an error in the minimum bid or Reserve amount.

Starting bid £75.00

Ended: 19-Mar-05 08:59:32 GMT
Start time: 10-Mar-05 22:00:00 GMT
History: 0 bids

Perhaps they set a very low reserve (i.e. £75) then panicked that no one had bid yet?

Yeah, a lot of people do that. ;)

I suppose he doesn't want someone 'nicking' it in the last few seconds/minutes for around £75! You could always be cheeky and email him? :)

Will

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom