Warning, Dodgy Ebay seller superjojos

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Thanks for the warning. I will tread carefully in future with this seller

i think i have that seller on permanent hide, i dont think he has anytjing genuine from what i've seen yet makes the auctions look that way, his auxtions show up in pretty much all wheel related searxhes, that to me is enough to just ignore his sales, but the closer you look, the less you'd trust the items

that is of course my personal opinion ;)

and beware of eBay user hoskiozzi he purchased the car then kept messing me about, after many attempts to contact him I had to resist the car which put me outta pocket again :(
:wallbash:

Bespoke german wheels

I won a set of wheels from this seller yesterday. I was a set of 19" 2pc splits, same as he has relisted:

19 INCH GENUINE AMG ALLOY WHEELS on eBay (end time 15-Mar-10 19:54:29 GMT)

2 of the photo's show a set of replica's on a car, but the other photo's are of genuine AMG wheels. The listing states they are refurbished.

I got 2 emails from the seller, asking me to call him before paying. I called him this afternoon, and was unimpressed to say the least.

Me: Can I collect the wheels
Him: Once you have paid for the wheels, we will order them in.
Thinking it was a little odd that they would order a set of refubihed wheels it, I went on to ask
Me: Are these genuine?
Him: Yes
Me: Do they have AMG written on them?
Me: And all the markings on the inside, showing the MB part number
Him: NO, we have a source at the factory, so we obtain them before they are sent to Mercedes, hence there are no MB part numbers on them, but they are genuine.
Me: Who makes them then? And the part numbers are not stamped or printed on! They are part of the cast!
Him: They are made by Rondell, they are totally genuine, if you want to pay £4k for a few numbers on them, then be my guest.

These wheels are replica's, and in no way genuine. Please be very careful buying from this guy. Seems the last person to buy a set of these sent them back too (see the feedback).

If he had said they were replica's, one has a choice. But to think you could own a SL65 and end up with cheap replica's on it, its just dangerous!

Hi this is the same man who is selling items on Gumtree as Bespoke German Wheels, Perry waterman, he is ripping off everyone!!! he get you to send money then don't send the items, you then take him to court and he declares bankruptcy.. this man is a con man.. we have just lost £650.00 + £60.00 costs for wheels brought however, he sent us a cheque that he then had stopped!! he's taking the piss out of people.

Bespoke German Wheels

Hi this is the same man who is selling items on Gumtree as Bespoke German Wheels, Perry waterman, he is ripping off everyone!!! he get you to send money then don't send the items, you then take him to court and he declares bankruptcy.. this man is a con man.. we have just lost £650.00 + £60.00 costs for wheels brought however, he sent us a cheque that he then had stopped!! he's taking the piss out of people.

Bespoke German Alloys - Perry Waterman

I have recently fell victim to this horrible weasel of a man....He took my money, sent me the wrong alloy, and after I returned it he proceeded to spin a web of bullsh*t to stall me for nearly 2 months.... I have not heard from him since. Perry Waterman needs to be stopped as he is ripping so many people off without any facing any consequences, he should be investigated by WatchDog as I would say the amount of money he has stolen and lives he has endangered is well worthy of an inquest. It made my blood boil to see that he has been doing this for years and years....and sadly will probably continue to do this.

Can anyone recommend any other good forums for helping to protect consumers from this crook?

Perry Waterman - The Alloy Devil

I have recently fell victim to this horrible weasel of a man....He took my money, sent me the wrong alloy, and after I returned it he proceeded to spin a web of bullsh*t to stall me for nearly 2 months.... I have not heard from him since. Perry Waterman needs to be stopped as he is ripping so many people off without any facing any consequences, he should be investigated by WatchDog as I would say the amount of money he has stolen and lives he has endangered is well worthy of an inquest. It made my blood boil to see that he has been doing this for years and years....and sadly will probably continue to do this.

Can anyone recommend any other good forums for helping to protect consumers from this crook?

"In mitigation, the court acknowledged that the counterfeit wheels were perfectly serviceable and did not perform less than genuine wheels."

Hmmmm

Amazing - someone actually prosecuted for and found guilty of fraud - and actually jailed for it. The chances of that happening are all pretty slim.

I won a set of wheels from this seller yesterday. I was a set of 19" 2pc splits, same as he has relisted:

2 of the photo's show a set of replica's on a car, but the other photo's are of genuine AMG wheels. The listing states they are refurbished.

I got 2 emails from the seller, asking me to call him before paying. I called him this afternoon, and was unimpressed to say the least.

Thinking it was a little odd that they would order a set of refubihed wheels it, I went on to ask
Him: NO, we have a source at the factory, so we obtain them before they are sent to Mercedes, hence there are no MB part numbers on them, but they are genuine.
Me: Who makes them then? And the part numbers are not stamped or printed on! They are part of the cast!
Him: They are made by Rondell, they are totally genuine, if you want to pay £4k for a few numbers on them, then be my guest.

These wheels are replica's, and in no way genuine. Please be very careful buying from this guy. Seems the last person to buy a set of these sent them back too (see the feedback).

If he had said they were replica's, one has a choice. But to think you could own a SL65 and end up with cheap replica's on it, its just dangerous!

dodgy sellers out there! just be careful and vigilant.

This thread is over 8 years old now. Does it still have any relevance or should its "sticky" status be reconsidered?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom