What do you want to know?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

I’d assume so, as multibeam is now standard, which was part of it. Leather and privacy glass too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just like to say a quick thanks to @JBD so thought it logical to use this thread.

He helped me out a lot yesterday when I was being extremely indecisive and hesitant whilst trying to put an order together for a new car, coming up with a decent price on it as well. I'm relatively easy to please and when a sales person takes the time to explain things and phones me back when they say they will, this goes a long way into helping me make my mind up. Decision made, job jobbed and now the waiting game begins.

No clues as to what it is I'm afraid but it will hopefully be in Norwich by the end of August. :)

Just like to say a quick thanks to @JBD so thought it logical to use this thread.

He helped me out a lot yesterday when I was being extremely indecisive and hesitant whilst trying to put an order together for a new car, coming up with a decent price on it as well. I'm relatively easy to please and when a sales person takes the time to explain things and phones me back when they say they will, this goes a long way into helping me make my mind up. Decision made, job jobbed and now the waiting game begins.

No clues as to what it is I'm afraid but it will hopefully be in Norwich by the end of August. :)

Thanks you for the positive feedback! I’m really excited for it to arrive too. Well, once I fathom which option codes I need to combine to get this interior trim onto your build slot [emoji23] our factory ordering system is a nightmare!

I’ll echo the thanks to JBD. You’ve been extremely helpful, and honest, with what little information you have been given by MB UK and this kept me from switching to a different marque. I was very tempted to give you a call and get a price from you even though you’re a good distance away.

Regards the configurator, is the E estate working for anyone? All I got is the E43 and no other engine choice. Maybe it’s God’s way of telling what to buy. I guess the choice will expand in time as they get it loaded up.

I'm going to take a stab in the dark and guess it's something beginning with S....

Thank you! It’s really no problem at all

The configurator doesn’t appear to be live yet, but should be soon

The E class configurator is slowing returning. So far just the saloon and some of the engines but it does have the updated packages, options and prices. The estate is still just the E53 but am I allowed to add that it requires a particular sense of style to choose the interior colours that MB have decided to display. :eek:

Is the C class price list being updated this summer?

Should be in the next few days

If anyone wants the facelift GLC brochure, PM me your email and I’ll send it over

If anyone wants the facelift GLC brochure, PM me your email and I’ll send it over

Hi JBD. New to forum so can’t pm you. Any chance you can send me one so I can give you my email for the GLC brochure. Very interested in the facelift GLC.

Cheers Marcus

Hi JBD. New to forum so can’t pm you. Any chance you can send me one so I can give you my email for the GLC brochure. Very interested in the facelift GLC.

Cheers Marcus

No problem. Pop me an email to [email protected]

Hi JBD, just realised that that the latest (and I guess run out) SLC43s are up at 390ps which sort of interests me.......

Are the cars still available to specify for build at the factory or are we at the point where stock cars are only available?

RR

Hi JBD, just realised that that the latest (and I guess run out) SLC43s are up at 390ps which sort of interests me.......

Are the cars still available to specify for build at the factory or are we at the point where stock cars are only available?

RR

They upped the power a good few months back. We’re expecting a final edition to be revealed for the UK, but nothing through yet. There’s a small number of SLC43 still available in UK stock though

They upped the power a good few months back. We’re expecting a final edition to be revealed for the UK, but nothing through yet. There’s a small number of SLC43 still available in UK stock though

Thanks for the info, but are there any more factory orders or are we all done?

RR

Thanks for the info, but are there any more factory orders or are we all done?

RR

That’s what I was trying to explain. It should be available for factory order when the final edition goes up for sale

E Class Estate configurator is finally fully up and running.

We've never ordered a new car before and felt such a lack of interest but clearly, I feel something as I'm on here now. Can't really be bothered when the car arrives now. I can, however, at this point, say that Sandown Guildford has been sensationally useless. At no point since we signed the paperwork back in February have we been contacted by them to keep us updated with what is going on. Not once. All questions have been met with "I don't know" and if it wasn't for this site, and JBD, we would still be completely in the dark as to what was going on. Apparently, they are going to call today with some news on slot and price but that is only in response to being contacted by me on Tuesday.
The only reason we are sticking with the purchase, at the moment, is that we feel that we got a very good deal. We are, however, looking at alternative vehicles from different manufacturers just so as to get things moving and if we find something we will be switching. Terrible shame as buying a new car is supposed to make you feel good instead of weary.

E Class Estate configurator is finally fully up and running.

We've never ordered a new car before and felt such a lack of interest but clearly, I feel something as I'm on here now. Can't really be bothered when the car arrives now. I can, however, at this point, say that Sandown Guildford has been sensationally useless. At no point since we signed the paperwork back in February have we been contacted by them to keep us updated with what is going on. Not once. All questions have been met with "I don't know" and if it wasn't for this site, and JBD, we would still be completely in the dark as to what was going on. Apparently, they are going to call today with some news on slot and price but that is only in response to being contacted by me on Tuesday.
The only reason we are sticking with the purchase, at the moment, is that we feel that we got a very good deal. We are, however, looking at alternative vehicles from different manufacturers just so as to get things moving and if we find something we will be switching. Terrible shame as buying a new car is supposed to make you feel good instead of weary.

Sorry about the delay. Thanks for the kind words. I’m sorry your experience has been so poor, hopefully things will be resolved pretty quickly now the new model is out

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom