which pressure washer are you guys using?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Nilfisk C120 with 20m extension hose. I’ve been lazy and had someone else wash my cars for the last few months though. :oops:

I bought a K4 from the outlet and it is as new. It is worth taking out the extended cover for £11 though just in case.
As above I also replaced the hose for a 10m one from ebay for around £15-20 so I can cover the whole car(s) without having to move the PW.
On outlet... that was a good deal for a K4. which outlet? I'd be interested in one of those.

Mooching at various things and found this .... made me laugh:

View attachment 89633
I've had a kranzle if you read the original price. You are paying for quality with the kranzle mine was over £700. It was an awesome bit of kit and worked well on a daily basis as a mobile valeter back in the day. Near the end it ended up having problems. Some valvessel went which where over £80 then the head gasket went so in the end I was tired of paying the high prices for parts so I sold it as spares in the end. I don't warrant paying that now as it's not going to be a washer in daily use earning a living. Don't get me wrong kranzle are the dogs but I've heard from the lads off dw forum that the nifisk are a good washer. One of my musts from the next washer is a good quality hose with a decent length.

Kranzle K10 for me. Replaced my trusty Karcher 620M. The kranzle seems a great machine.

I've still got the Karcher, so if someone wants it they're welcome to have it FOC. It's got a faulty pressure switch which is a common issue. I've replaced it before, but thought I'd treat myself to a Kranzle, so it's just sitting there. The 620M is when karcher were making good quality machines with all metal motors.

Kranzle K10 for me. Replaced my trusty Karcher 620M. The kranzle seems a great machine.

I've still got the Karcher, so if someone wants it they're welcome to have it FOC. It's got a faulty pressure switch which is a common issue. I've replaced it before, but thought I'd treat myself to a Kranzle, so it's just sitting there. The 620M is when karcher were making good quality machines with all metal motors.
I would take that off your hands mate

I would take that off your hands mate

Ok its yours. I'm working away atm for a couple of weeks. When I'm back I'll get it packaged up for you. Also has the hose and lance etc which you can have. I hope its just the pressure switch as that is what failed before. It's worth saving I reckon as they are a decently built machine, even if you can use it for spares or something.

Ok its yours. I'm working away atm for a couple of weeks. When I'm back I'll get it packaged up for you. Also has the hose and lance etc which you can have. I hope its just the pressure switch as that is what failed before. It's worth saving I reckon as they are a decently built machine, even if you can use it for spares or something.
Your a gentleman

Karcher K2, cheap and cheerful. Owned for 10 years+ with no issues. Sounds like a beast though and vibrates more than a rampant rabbit.

karcher K4 eco bought extension hose as well, i use mine with a water butt with filter and its brill works really well i feel the pressure is better than if i run it of mains tap had it about 5 years no issues

I'm currently two years into one of these - Nilfisk-e160

I think my last one got left in unheated shed at about -10 outside temp and froze up, which destroyed it.

It does about 100 sq m of patio areas about four times a year plus occasional car cleaning. Good machine, long hose, wouldn't want anything less powerful though.

I use a Nilfisk which I bought from Argos, after just over a year the pressure adjuster on the lance didn't work.
I rang Nilfisk and the nice lady sent me a brand new lance free of charge!
She didn't even ask for the original one back.
The Nilfisk also came with a patio cleaner which I have found to be brilliant for the driveway as well as the patio.
I did have to buy a car cleaning adaptor nozzle from Amazon which was only about a tenner but I think it was tight fisted not to include that in the original contents.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom