'02 ML270 cdi Manual gear linkages

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stevieno12000

Car
W211 E280cdi, BMW 118d
Hi guys, As a new member I'd first like to say thanks for helping me through my repairs of my new car simply by reading through lots of older posts. I did however get towed home earlier today unfortunately, the resultant failure seems to be broken gear linkages. My car is a 2002 ML 270 CDi manual with 166k miles on the clock and a full MB service history. I was hoping there was someone out there that could give me some tips on how to fix the linkages. Are they accessible from inside the cabin? Would the whole centre console need to be removed to gain access? Will I need to drop the gearbox? Are there any after Market parts available or is it MB only?
Thanks in advance for your help...
Steven

Hi - PM me your e-mail address and I can send you the docs that I have for gear link stuff.

Sent zip of centrebox removal - I will send you the gear box docs tonight as they are on a different laptop.

Just found your reply to stevieno12000 in 2011 regarding his ml &am wondering if you can help me?my recently purchased 2003 ml 270 manual 6 speed 73k has what
i can only describe as wooly. ie not slick or positive.Would there be any chance you could possibly help me out how to cure this problem with the same info you gave to
steven. if you can it would be much appreciated [email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom