1 0ff clk 55 amg on auto

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
One of the reasons i remember it was wondering how i could change the lettering to my surname, which isn't too dissimilar

Is Alistair's name on the V5? Give him a call..

Dear Mr. Sawyer,

please find as enclosure all details about the special CLK 55, that you bought.
This is all the documentation we could find about it !

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / kind regards,

Dino ERNST
Verkauf / Sales
Mercedes-AMG GmbH
W 601 - MS / VP
Daimlerstrasse 1
71563 Affalterbach/Germany

Phone:+49 (0) 7144- 302 720
Fax.: +49 (0) 7144- 302 217
mailto: [email protected]
www.mercedes-amg.com

Mercedes-AMG Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung/Limited Liability Company.
Sitz/Domicile: Affalterbach, Deutschland/Germany.
Registergericht/Court of Registry: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB-Nr. 310 155.
Geschäftsführung/Board of Management: Volker Mornhinweg (Vorsitzender/Chairman); Wolf Zimmermann

Wenn diese E-Mail nicht für Sie bestimmt ist, bitten wir Sie, uns umgehend über den irrtümlichen Empfang zu informieren und diese E-Mail zu löschen. Wir danken für Ihre Unterstützung.

If you are not the addressee, please inform us immediatly that you have received this e-mail by mistake, and delete it. We thank you for your support

thankyou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like you now have a whole load of valuable info to enhance your ad with some positive info and deal with some of those warning bells before they go off.

Looks like you now have a whole load of valuable info to enhance your ad with some positive info and deal with some of those warning bells before they go off.

and the moral of the story is, don't start threads about your own car:D

Not even the original Pace Car Spec has a tuned 55 engine , just standard output ... 350 bhp ...

You're saying that it is faster than an 08 RS4 ( 420 bhp ) :crazy:

Alastair Mashford must have been a special guy ...

No comand in that car ... this is a comand ...

comand.jpg

Howard...I didn't know they did them that small ;)

Fnaar Fnaar ....

It was big enough to excite you ;)

There is just one 'Alastair Mashford' showing up on a web search and he is on LinkedIn. Send him a message to ask if it was his car.

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/0/a94/153

I could ask him if you want as I am on LinkedIn already :)

You know what they say ....

Small comand ..... big ..... ;)

Missed this thread until now.

OK the OP cocked up starting a thread about his own car but give the guy a break - some of you seem to think you know everything :rolleyes:;).

Personally I can't say I like it but if it has provenance then it may be worth £2k more than a standard car. £14k buys a lot of anything these days.

You're saying that it is faster than an 08 RS4 ( 420 bhp ) :crazy:

Off the line, the CLK would lose, so long as the driver of the RS4 doesn't **** up every gear change in a major way.

I would think mid range would be closer. The RS4 has around 319 lb/ft torque, whereas the M113 N/A engine is quite torquey (~360 lb/ft, IIRC).
I wouldn't like to call a mid range winner. :)

Darren

Nice car, i would buy that any day but at a lower price as its wayy too expensive, doesnt even have a sat nav, could get a w211 e55 amg for 15-16K.

I doubt that clk could beat an RS4 unless the clk has been tuned up and pushing more than the standard 350bhp.

I recently sold my 07 RS4 they are very quick cars specially off the lights!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom