1 0ff clk 55 amg on auto

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It's a great looking car, and the colour looks superb, especially when it's sunny. All the best with selling.

it does have sat nav apparently its called smart nav not command my mistake. it is deffinetly quicker than the standard 55 but not sure how much or why and sounds alot better to. do you think would be better priced at £12000

Obviously as it's cheaper ;).

Worth a try at £12k but you really need to get all of your paperwork in order or verification from MB about the modifications. Originality is everything on a car like this.

if you can read german theres loads of it plus i have an invoice from the dealer it was bought from for about £9000 worth of extras..

if you can read german theres loads of it plus i have an invoice from the dealer it was bought from for about £9000 worth of extras..

Use Google translate to try and make sense of it all then.

I paid about 16000 for it with my trade in and have done 11000 miles since sept 2007 when i bought it. As i said wasn sure how much to advertise it for but wont take less than 12000 would rather keep it.

I'm in love with it, If i havnt got my E55 AMG then i would of bought it from you for 11K no more lol. Thats about how much its worth right now. I know it's alot of car for 11 or 12 K its a mercedes perfomance car, looks like a 18K car but you have to be reasonable and follow the market.

Try puting it on Piston heads and see..

good luck with the sale you will find the somebody who will buy it from you for 12k!

If not then just keep it its a lovely car!

Sawyer,

I would post in on piston heads, lots of pics and if possible take some time to translate the documentation. It is the fact it 'could' be special as to why someone would pay more for it. Without this evidence it looks like a moddified 55 which may put people off.

Take time on the advert and finding out about the special order options and it could pay off.

Also Adverts stating £xxxx NO Offers puts me off don't know about other people. I ALWAYS want to try and chip a little bit off.

SO take time putting the advert togther and fiding out about the history then you will hopfully get a pay back.

I paid about 16000 for it with my trade in and have done 11000 miles since sept 2007 when i bought it. As i said wasn sure how much to advertise it for but wont take less than 12000 would rather keep it.

Why exactly do you want to sell it?

If you think it's a great car and you don't need to sell it for other reasons...like needing a bigger car or desperate for money then I would keep it...

ive re done the advert and taken different photos will be putting six months tax on it 2moz. really do think its a bargin at that price.

Of the 9 photos 4 are taken of the front/left. Maybe some more interior shots and engine bay would help. Also, I'm not a fan of the phrase 'first to see will buy'. It sounds a bit too high pressure sales, as if you're going to force a potential viewer to buy the car.

Does it really have wider wheel arches? They look the same as my old CLK320.

Which panels are lightweight......are they all not steel?

Xoen is spelt Xenon.

Scene is spelt seen.

spefication is spelt specification.

When is the MoT due?

FSH: list the dates and mileage of the services.

Is there any rust on the wheel arches? If not, mention that.

'The list really is endless'.......well it's it's not is it really ;)

Sorry hope this doesn't sound too harsh......when I sell cars I like to hear all feedback :)

Best of luck with the sale.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom