3 mods done today - not a bad Saturday

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

removed

Car
~
Two minor and and major mods completed today :bannana: with a help from a fellow member and a perfect gentleman. Well, with the major mod I just looked over his shoulder and kept silly questions coming.
So here goes:

Windows comfort closure - all four up/down on lock/unlock second press on remote - fantastic stuff :thumb: (as I once left the car in our multi-storey car park for five days with driver's window all the way down, it's practical as well as cool :cool: )

Mercedes OE drivers armrest with leather top fitted, equipped with USB port :thumb:

Rear wiper replaced with that off a B-Class, and it has a little star on it ... Ahhh :rolleyes:

Also finally got the storage box that fits inside the spare wheel - neat.

Hi Dave,

congrats on the mods today hope all is well and the paintwork is shiny
and you are looking after it ?

Hi Dave,

congrats on the mods today hope all is well and the paintwork is shiny
and you are looking after it ?

Hey Clive,

Thanks, great mods, really glad I got these done.

Oh yes, the paintwork is certainly shiny - makes me smile every time I look at the car :bannana: Got the paint protection detail done, so keeping it in good condition ... Chris was admiring painted callipers and drums today too :thumb:

BTW, if you want a "before" picture for your website of those O/S doors, let me know.

Hi Dave,

glad to hear all is well and you are happy with works done and would love photos before hand no probs , if I am being cheeky would you you be good enough to recommend Benzworx (me) on the forum ?

Best regards

Clive

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom