Ambient Lightning, yeh or nay?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Adds a superb touch to the interior, not at all intrusive and for me sums up where MB have that bit of real class about them in their attention to detail. A simple warm amber colour makes the stone leather look fab. Your money well spent for me. Go for it 👍

Got this ambient lighting strip, gonna give it a go, if it looks naff or tacky then it's a no go, but what the hell, for £6 I'll give it a go, I'll do the dash first, if by chance it does look good I'll do the doors next, the pic of the lit up one isn't very good it's actually a nice purple. :)
20201020_195417.jpg
20201020_195533.jpg

Hi
Still looking for an ambient light solution as OEM as possible and i have come across this web site that seem to offer OEM solutions that may interest other forum members.
For those that would like ambient light function but there isnt an OEM solution then there is this kit
Loading the web page prompts a u-tube video review of this kit, very much worth watching, he reviews whats in the box and demonstrates how the kit works, I especially like the fact that each fibre tube is bluetooth to the main control unit, very much simplifying the installation in the doors and the fact you can operate by its own simple control unit or a phone app,
I have been looking at the various options for a long time for this for either of my MBs and this kit is by the far the best one i have found, possibly a bit expensive but if it works as shown then I think its worth it.
I have ordered one, with additional fibre cable, not sure which car i will be fitting it but I think it will be my CLS55.
For those worried about the import duty/VAT/Tax, just paid mine £4.26.
Andy

I did have ambient light in the GLE, which I just set to a nice cool blue and left well alone.
Then I got the Audi A8.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

It's whole new world at night.

I did have ambient light in the GLE, which I just set to a nice cool blue and left well alone.
Then I got the Audi A8.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

It's whole new world at night.
Stunning interior 👌🏻

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom