Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I would see this as a sign that if you don't have an AMG engine under the bonnet....

I feel sorry for you Howard, that had to the most innocent of posts and you get called names!

Under the BONNET? HUH??????

Not quite sure why i'm bothering with this anymore , but this is the ad i was linking you to. There is nothing sinister about it , and it might help you out.

I don't know how much clearer i can make it ?

By the way , which car is it for ? I notice you don't have any AMG cars ?

Last edited:
I hope that you're not going to threaten me, I know Kung-Fu.

Last edited by a moderator:
really...i have had no help? sorry but in the past this site has been good? looks like it has declined.....been a member for 2 years...?

nice ....look forward to meeting up and discussing your point s---house ok??? oh and by the way did you get my email??

Yes got your email with the picture of the car with the M missing, thanks for that. Just the A and G to do now.

Attachments

• user31383_pic1946_1266179357.jpg
    user31383_pic1946_1266179357.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 136
You have had help , i've offered you a solution. See my post number 22 ...

I really don't know what else to say.

Yes got your email with the picture of the car with the M missing, thanks for that. Just the A and G to do now.

We are just waiting for you son.......

Last edited:
K623 BOH isn't insured according to MID so I'd get that sorted first before worrying about the badges.

be honest how many more helpful MB sites are there.....if you think you can bully me dream on....i think its so sad you guys are like this...

PS. i am more than willing to meet any of you to discuss...

Regards
DSB

Just read all this thread, absolutly unbelievable, and all over a badge!, you tried your best Howard as have the others who input, theres just no helping some people.

sorry but this is so sad....i originally asked about an adhesive and???

I gave you a link to the tape needed on your post on the other forum BTW.

PS. i am more than willing to meet any of you to discuss...

For a game of conkers?

I've got a fifteener that I've got great faith in....

I might be wrong but I think by

DSB SL AMG said:
thanks but no quick responce on your link??? it does not work???"

OP meant there was no solution he was looking for, rather than the link not working.

Either that or this is The Best Thread Of The Year so far!

nice A class son....lmao!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom