Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi not wishing to but in (just being nosey really) I believe I can perhaps suggest for your first post Howard it did look like you possibly meant the link under your pictures "Send lawyers , guns and money ....."

I also dont aways read every word of a threads posts, or it can take forever. And I must admit I tried clicking the 'blue text' but then thats me being thick also.

Also he did ask for advice on glue, and not many people know you cant replace the sticky on these letters but have to replace them with new. So may have thought it was a fob off.
I dunno - just nose-ing on thru now.

Its a shame this 2 month old thread has been resurrected but I find it hard that anyone is sympathising or taking the side of the OP.

The guy asks a question, gets a few answers then explodes in a torrent of abuse. Then he has the audacity to say he just had a bad day which it seems he took out on anyone trying to give him advise.

The OP has not been back since but I am amazed he has not been banned.

Hi not wishing to but in (just being nosey really) I believe I can perhaps suggest for your first post Howard it did look like you possibly meant the link under your pictures "Send lawyers , guns and money ....."

You would have to be borderline remedial to do that ( not suggesting for a minute you are ) , bear in mind as well that he quoted my 'blue writing' link in his next post ....

Don't make excuses for others inadequacies ;)

You would have to be borderline remedial to do that ( not suggesting for a minute you are ) , bear in mind as well that he quoted my 'blue writing' link in his next post ....

Don't make excuses for others inadequacies ;)

how anyone could mistake you for being anything less than helpful is amazing

theres only one way to settle this ......FIGHT!:D

I reckon he bought the badge, carefully cut the "M" out and stuck it on the car, will now check classiofieds to see if there is an "A" and a "g" for sale

I reckon he bought the badge, carefully cut the "M" out and stuck it on the car, will now check classiofieds to see if there is an "A" and a "g" for sale

Don't forget to see if there is a G or an A too !! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom