Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Based on the op's out of character behaviour combined with the fact that his ip address is also out of character, i'm tempted to suspend the account for the momentfor fear of it being hacked.

i suppose he could be holidaying in the sun and enjoying one too many shandys... unsure really....

Based on the op's out of character behaviour combined with the fact that his ip address is also out of character, i'm tempted to suspend the account for the moment for fear of it being hacked.

i suppose he could be holidaying in the sun and enjoying one too many shandys... unsure really....

Or it could be is 14 year old son at the controls ?

hi guys....no probs ...just a bad day...thanks for your info!

Thats more than bad a day.... Its completely and utterly strange/bizarre behaviour... not to menton borderline rude.

Sorry.

Dee

Thats more than bad a day.... Its completely and utterly strange/bizarre behaviour... not to menton borderline rude.

Sorry.

Dee

sorry but enuff said....please lets all focus on MB! and my original issue...thanks

Last edited:
Sorry but I was just wounding if the badge your enquiring about is actually meant to be on your car? Or are you posing?

If so just pull the rest off. :)

sorry but enuff said....please lets all focus on MB! and my original issue...thanks

the funniest thread ever, this should be pinned somewhere

So you admit that you`re an Idiot,right???If you`re having a bad day does not mean you have a go at someone that was trying to help,tough guy

People like yourself don`t deserve any help at all :ban:

Sorry but your a tosser

someone tryes to help any you act like this i hope they ban you i know others have been for less

a waste of space and good air dsb
no help from me YOU NEED THE HELP

This guy must have a phallic cranium...

as you can see hes posted this several times

he s trying to say sorry ah ......... isn't that nice.... NOT

The original issue is that your car IS NOT AN AMG. Hence it is not an original issue.

And before you say to me "I see you Jimmy" similar to what Russ Abbott used to say in his comedic genius. I cannot be bothered with your childish outbursts, please just email me a beating and be done with it.

With regards to your problem (of which there are clearly many, I think some to do within the constrains of the mental health act) you have many options which some of the respected members on here have tried to help you with. The definition of help in the English dictionary means "to give assistance to". Your problem was that your AMG badge has come unstuck similar to your demeanour. Anywho, you have many options available to your goodself:

1. Remove the remainder of the badge with a hair dryer or hot water
2. Replace the M only if you can find one
3. Replace the complete AMG badge with another one.

Please be advised that I am whole heartedly trying to help you as some others have tried before me obviously to their peril. If you follow the advice that myself and others have given you will find the solution to your problem and all in the garden will be rosie again........

However I will not be holding my breath. Good day to you sir.

One final thing I've just worked out, I suppose in your case the letters AMG stand for something:

A Mindless Gnome

Last edited:
somthing weird going on. how strange?:dk:

Certainly out of character with the member on the other side :confused:

Jekyll/Hide perhaps?

Quadrophenia?

Last edited:
Hi. I'm new here and can't reply to classifieds or Pm sellers but this badge is just what I need. If there are any left could someone please PM me?
Oh and the link worked fine for me Howard, thanks.

I'll go and meet him, one office I use is in Cheshire and we make adhesive's, so that's a good fit. But if I meet him I'll demonstrate the power of the adhesives and he'll never speak or sh*t again if he ever posts offence like that on this forum, t*sser :doh:

Nah, I don't think so.

I reckon this thread will live forever as one of the classics!

I think he should be banned for those comments , people have been banned for less, we don't need that cr*p on this forum thanks. I also don't seem to hve seen an apology to Howard who was doing his very best to help the guy, I would have given up long before Howard did so it's him I feel sorry for so come on DSB SL AMG where's that apology for Howard or are you not man enough ????????

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom