Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.
dhard said:
whats that got to do with the SLS being flawed +70 mph is the max speed in the UK in any lane ...( you need to READ THE HIGHWAY CODE )
sorry I'm foreigner No read English !!!!;)

I don't remember any review sating the SLS was dated when launched dhard?

Just because the interior is similar to the SLK does not mean it's flawed - if you actually experienced living with one (you know, day in, day out, in the real world) you'd realise the sheer quality of the thing makes it very satisfying. Theres nothing deluded about this opinion - I have had plenty of experience to compare it to so the delusion here is from the person with no experience of the cars they're commenting about.

Your comments on the 6.2 engine confirm you really know very little....well regarded as one of the worlds bets engines. Ever.

However, you are entitled to your opinion so, as you were.....
The sls has great road presents up there with any car built in the last 10 years but the interior in standard form with its silver spray paint effect on a car costing £160k come on surly AMG could do better ..

The sls has great road presents up there with any car built in the last 10 years but the interior in standard form with its silver spray paint effect on a car costing £160k come on surly AMG could do better ..

Can a car be taciturn?

do you mean silent ?

No. Just querying "surly AMG" in a (attempted) humorous way, pointing out the lack of punctuation and the (surely) surly AMG comment.

Didn't have the presence to go near presents though.:D

No. Just querying "surly AMG" in a (attempted) humorous way, pointing out the lack of punctuation and the (surely) surly AMG comment.

Didn't have the presence to go near presents though.:D

sorry TEACHER you sound a right bore ..

Hey boys I might know what Dhard is on about!!! I might only seen a diecast model of a sls and if was a Chinese imitation it might looks dated and the interior with lack of quality !!!!people like that won't know the difference of a diecast and a real one!!:D

This is the interior of my car. Tell me dhard, where exactly do you see 'silver spray paint effect'? In fact, what precisely is wrong with this interior? Please do tell.

P1020753_zps30ba57bd.jpg

Admittedly, a standard SLS has a silver coloured centre console, but thats because it's made out of a huge lump of metal. Real metal, and categorically not a 'silver effect' of any other material. In real life it feels exceptionally high quality....just what you'd expect of a car costing what it does. Have you ever actually seen an SLS close up in real life?

Like I said, you have right to your opinion. But fem what I can tell, you seem to come onto a Mercedes forum where you nut surely know most members will naturally have a passion and affection for the brand on which the forum is based on. Yet almost all of your posts (in almost any thread that you 'contribute' to) seem to be for the purpose of deliberately antagonising people, which is a most bizarre way of spending ones life. Still, if that makes you happy.....

This is the interior of my car. Tell me dhard, where exactly do you see 'silver spray paint effect'? In fact, what precisely is wrong with this interior? Please do tell.

P1020753_zps30ba57bd.jpg

Admittedly, a standard SLS has a silver coloured centre console, but thats because it's made out of a huge lump of metal. Real metal, and categorically not a 'silver effect' of any other material. In real life it feels exceptionally high quality....just what you'd expect of a car costing what it does. Have you ever actually seen an SLS close up in real life?

Like I said, you have right to your opinion. But fem what I can tell, you seem to come onto a Mercedes forum where you nut surely know most members will naturally have a passion and affection for the brand on which the forum is based on. Yet almost all of your posts (in almost any thread that you 'contribute' to) seem to be for the purpose of deliberately antagonising people, which is a most bizarre way of spending ones life. Still, if that makes you happy.....

deliberately antagonising people because I have my own opinion what do you want ever one to say I love you car the interior is wonderful are you that insecure .And to your question I sat in the SLS and In my opinion its poor for a car that suppose to be AMG top model ..

deliberately antagonising people because I have my own opinion what do you want ever one to say I love you car the interior is wonderful are you that insecure .And to your question I sat in the SLS and In my opinion its poor for a car that suppose to be AMG top model ..

Thank you Dan, we're all refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view :dk::crazy::wallbash::doh::rolleyes::confused:

SLS interior is the most perfect layout of any car in the Mercedes Stable.

the rest of the mercedes interiors are just plain rank!!

deliberately antagonising people because I have my own opinion

No, there is 'opinion' and there is being, lets just say 'troll-like' on virtually every single thread you contribute to. Quite sad really.

what do you want ever one to say I love you car the interior is wonderful are you that insecure.

I can assure you, your general thoughts on my car are of no interest to me. If I was seeking widespread acclaim, I'd have bought the 458 :rolleyes: Your obvious factual inaccuracies do need correcting though...and on that bombshell, my job is done. As you were....

No, there is 'opinion' and there is being, lets just say 'troll-like' on virtually every single thread you contribute to. Quite sad really.

I can assure you, your general thoughts on my car are of no interest to me. If I was seeking widespread acclaim, I'd have bought the 458 :rolleyes: Your obvious factual inaccuracies do need correcting though...and on that bombshell, my job is done. As you were....

WHATCAR review the Mercedes SLS has always been insanely fast but its never been as agile as featherweight super car rivals such as the Ferrari 458 Mclaren mp4 12c .The interior of the regular SLS is a bit of a let down it isn"t much more stylish or special than most other Mercedes in fact the switches and buttons are similar and look like they been borrowed from 30k c class .WILL NIGHTINGALE road test ..

WHATCAR review the Mercedes SLS has always been insanely fast but its never been as agile as featherweight super car rivals such as the Ferrari 458 Mclaren mp4 12c .The interior of the regular SLS is a bit of a let down it isn"t much more stylish or special than most other Mercedes in fact the switches and buttons are similar and look like they been borrowed from 30k c class .WILL NIGHTINGALE road test ..

It seems to me that your valley is very green.

OK dhard.....you're right, I'm wrong. The Ferrari is better and I bought the wrong car. Damn :doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom