AMG-Private Lounge - Brooklands GTG ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
***Please note that the quota has been met for available spots. Registration will continue to remain open for the waiting list.***

Let's hope we all get picked. Which AMG to bring then.....:eek:

If you get on the list, how do you know - email?

I dunno buddy, I guess we'll have to wait until the 28th to find out

I missed the deadline, just going to turn up anyway!!

It's madness that they're not going to try and accommodate all of us - there can't be that many people registered on PL who are located appropriately to attend this that Brooklands can't take it. It'll piss off a lot of people if they start excluding people for one reason or another.

Their 'we are currently reviewing all entries' comment implies they're going to use some sort of undefined formula to decide who to invite. If they really are limiting numbers and use anything other than first come first served then this isn't going to go well. Can you imagine....you can't attend because you've only just registered, you don't have as new/expensive car as the next person or your post count isn't high enough! And what are they going to do to manage those that inevitably turn up anyway?

Last edited:
yup registered on the 1st day it was posted up :)

The _Don said:
***Please note that the quota has been met for available spots. Registration will continue to remain open for the waiting list.***

Sounds like 1st come 1st get a spot.

I didn't make the list, which frankly is a bit '****' imo - I only live 20 mins away :(

There is nothing stopping you attending mb world on the said date it's open to all if you get my drift.

Thats exactly what I meant earlier in the thread....turning people away will p!ss off a load of genuine customers. I am surprised at the length of that list though....including +1's it must be 180+ people.

Thats exactly what I meant earlier in the thread....turning people away will p!ss off a load of genuine customers. I am surprised at the length of that list though....including +1's it must be 180+ people.

And I wouldn't be surprised if on the day there will be other "special" guests that will also attend as part of Mercedes etc

I got a couple of places too. When I registered I selected +3 from the pick list so we could take the children, but we've only been allocated +1

I guess these days there are plenty of single people with AMGs, but a few years ago I would imagine that the majority had a family. Anyone sneaking children in?

If we had registered each car with a different username then we would have been fine :doh:

im on the list too, probably sneak the kids in ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom