Angry Amg's Bring Their Noise To London

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here he is. The man of the hour. Mr Renault12ts himself. Straight in with the intellectual sarcasm. Love it. More please.

Well done...you joined the clique...I am flattered once again.

So, go on then...how do you unwatch the video?

My personal favourite is the pause button, other options are closing the window, quitting your web browser or seeking out 1st line support if you're not familiar with any of these. :thumb:

My personal favourite is the pause button, other options are closing the window, quitting your web browser or seeking out 1st line support if you're not familiar with any of these. :thumb:

Or acquire a spare TARDIS and go back in time?

Not sure if people on this forum can make an unbiased judgement about the video. Perhaps it should be posted on Barryboys.co.uk for adjudication.

Or acquire a spare TARDIS and go back in time?

Easier to go to Recall, they could then plant a different memory in your brain. Potentially one without AMGs and without noise.

I'll let you set the scene........

Perhaps a bit of Michael Jackson, I'm sure James will divulge more lyrics as we go.

Easier to go to Recall, they could then plant a different memory in your brain. Potentially one without AMGs and without noise.

I'll let you set the scene........

Perhaps a bit of Michael Jackson, I'm sure James will divulge more lyrics as we go.

I like the noise, so that would be disappointing.:( Though the Ferrari at the end is even nicer sounding...pure quality.

Last edited:
As one of the idiots in london revving my chavvy Amg I think you all need to get a grip, you've witnessed 3-4 minutes of footage that happened over the space of 7 hours. Did you see the little kids we let sit in our cars, I personally Let one Rev my car. Did you see how happy that made them? Some people dream of owning the cars we take for granted. I welcome you to argue your case with me. You all make judgement based on 4 minutes of videos.

Last edited:
To put all your concerns at ease, I can confirm that there were only 2 cars that could be classed as making a nuisance, neither of them are forum members

Are you sure :rolleyes::D

Well done...you joined the clique...I am flattered once again.

You should be flattered you little sauce pot. I love what you do on here. Your like a torpedo packed full of sarcasm and wit. Straight in there each and every time. You don't say much, but what you do say is gold dust. Good on you. No.1 fan right here :D :thumb:

I'm pi55ing myself laughing !!
Please give the boys a rest at the end of the day they're only young boys and we all been there some more than the others , I'm sure they will learn how to grow old ! :thumb:

As one of the idiots in london revving my chavvy Amg I think you all need to get a grip, you've witnessed 3-4 minutes of footage that happened over the space of 7 hours. Did you see the little kids we let sit in our cars, I personally Let one Rev my car. Did you see how happy that made them? Some people dream of owning the cars we take for granted. I welcome you to argue your case with me. You all make judgement based on 4 minutes of videos.

Hmmmm. Inviting little kids into your car to push the pedal. Oh Oh...

Hmmmm. Inviting little kids into your car to push the pedal. Oh Oh...

Easy Bruce,hold your thoughts there :D

You should be flattered you little sauce pot. I love what you do on here. Your like a torpedo packed full of sarcasm and wit. Straight in there each and every time. You don't say much, but what you do say is gold dust. Good on you. No.1 fan right here :D :thumb:

And there I was thinking you were just being mean.:p

Long time since a thread got that long!!:D

They do,especially when Weistec superchargers get involved

Think that was the TARDIS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom