Angry Amg's Bring Their Noise To London

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.
brucemillar said:
Next week in Kent there will be a display of public masturbation. Any takers on this forum? I did say takers...

Where did you see this event advertised!?

Perhaps if it was some exotica the people wouldn't be so upset ... I haven't seen in the video aggressive driving , so I can't understand why people was so upset by a group of enthusiasts revving a bit their cars , not my cup of tea but hey oh live and let live!

I think you'll find they are even more upset at the exotica which invade London each summer.

Perhaps if it was some exotica the people wouldn't be so upset ... I haven't seen in the video aggressive driving , so I can't understand why people was so upset by a group of enthusiasts revving a bit their cars[/B] , not my cup of tea but hey oh live and let live!

I love the sound of a 63 engine as much as the next AMG owner, but that was neither the place or the time to do that. They made themselves look irresponsible fools. If I was walking with my young grandson and they came past doing that I'd be furious.:fail

Will there be a video of greying, middle aged fat knackers driving their diesels through London tutting furiously at all around them?

I wonder if the lease car companies know what they do ?

That video is extremely embarrassing , made me cringe.

Anybody want to come along to our Inter Village Farting Contest next weekend?

Sorry Guys. Just been told that last years winner was disqualified when it was found that he had modded his anus with some tubing and used a Shart as his winning entry. The female group winners are also under investigation for using outlawed lip vibrating technique (often employed by horses) to gain an advantage.

Jeez I would rather be seen climbing out the rear end of a dead sheep than taking part in that toss fest.

Jeez, what a miserable bunch are on this forum these days. Maybe not what I'd get up to personally, but live and let live and all that. All it was was a bit of engine revving, it's not like they ate the locals' young FFS!

Oh how I wish DM was still a member,,,,,,,

Exactly my thoughts but couldn't say it as I did get one of them warnings last I said something like that

This is the AMG Lounge, not "I can get 50mpg out my diesel" Section. If you don't like what they’re doing then don't watch the video.

Not going to change anything by being a keyboard hero.

Quick someone call the fun police, let's hand out some Section 59's!!

At the risk of sounding like a grumpy old sod that really is a bit daft. As somebody else said, time and place.

The whole "let's go down Sloane Street, drive like bellends and rev our engines" thing is totally lost on me.

Sadly the C63 is fast in danger of becoming perceived as the next Subaru/Evo/E36 M3 chav chariot of choice for the modern day Ali G which is a great shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom