Angry Amg's Bring Their Noise To London

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You crazy fool! Most of the lads spent over 30k on their cars, I personally spent over 70,000. And your having a pop at how we dress and slag our cars off. Most of us could buy your entire life without blinking. Show some respect.

Well there's a lot of boring old w*****s on here aren't there. Didn't realise they had internet access in the retirement homes these days. I suppose you all weren't privileged enough when you were younger, on your horse and carts. If anyone cares to come and tell me how much of an embarrassment I was in sloane I'll be at TRAX with my "cap back to front." Or are you all keyboard warriors?

Oh dear:fail:D

Dannygoodaker said:
U some sort of sicko Bruce

Well I suppose I am. But I draw the line at inviting kids to play in my car.

Gents this is some of the most embarrassing footage I have seen in years. It truly deserves a spot on Barryboys.

Chill admit your self humiliation. Turn your heads to fit your caps, remove the women's trinkets. Stop embarrassing yourself's. Definitely keeps the kids thing quiet.

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

Thing is while BarneyAMG's delivery may need some work what he says in, in essence, correct. How many of you would slag him off to his face the way you do on here? I suspect very few of you, but the anonymity of the net brings out the worst in people.

What I do know is we could all do to chill before this thread turns into a war zone!

Dannygoodaker said:
Did they have to stand and listen? No they did not. There were more enthusiasts out that day than there were haters. I believe I am the person your referring to wearing my sisters sunglasses and I welcome you to come and have this discussion face to face you pussy. The person filming me revving with my sisters sunglasses on was a 12 year old boy who specifically asked if he could film the car, I was looking around to check I wasn't upsetting anyone. I will pay for you to travel to me from wherever you are to say this to my face, I will also pay for your dentist fees.

Complete knob now confirmed.

Thing is while BarneyAMG's delivery may need some work what he says in, in essence, correct. How many of you would slag him off to his face the way you do on here? I suspect very few of you, but the anonymity of the net brings out the worst in people.

What I do know is we could all do to chill before this thread turns into a war zone!
It's too late. I'll be waiting at TRAX on Sunday to see if anyone steps upto the plate

Thing is, I've just been told that a couple here are from essex, so this could well end up a face to fist discussion

Did they have to stand and listen? No they did not. There were more enthusiasts out that day than there were haters. I believe I am the person your referring to wearing my sisters sunglasses and I welcome you to come and have this discussion face to face you pussy. The person filming me revving with my sisters sunglasses on was a 12 year old boy who specifically asked if he could film the car, I was looking around to check I wasn't upsetting anyone. I will pay for you to travel to me from wherever you are to say this to my face, I will also pay for your dentist fees.

Tarar!

You won't be here long, make the most of it.

Brilliant :doh: And VERY mature.

But not very clever seeing as I have made a note of the registration numbers of the cars involved.

Last edited:
BarneyAMG said:
It's too late. I'll be waiting at TRAX on Sunday to see if anyone steps upto the plate

Gets funnier and funnier. I'll bring along my dad. At TRIX will you be letting kiddies drive your big mota!

Ur all sad little pathetic faggits! Complaining on here like women. My reg is in full view, it starts MM13, you will see me in most city's please do come say hello. *****

I wouldn't wait too long as I think you'll be disappointed ;)

But seriously come on all on here, it's not worth falling out over is it? Really? Life's too short. We all love cars and surely we need to unite against the comon enemy... the cyclist ;) :D Just kidding :D

Dannygoodaker said:
Complete pussy old **** CONFIRMED! Your right Bruce, I am a nob, but man I'd pull your head off. Keyboard warriors confirmed

Danny (rhymes with *****). I should quit now.

Gets funnier and funnier. I'll bring along my dad. At TRIX will you be letting kiddies drive your big mota!

That's more your field I'm afraid. Or are you more into beastiality from your picture. Bring your old man along, at least someone could help you out :)

Don't bang the door on your way out...Rocky.

I'll be at TRAX with the AMG gang - I'll come and say hello Barney.

I have a feeling you'll be history on here before then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom