Angry Amg's Bring Their Noise To London

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone knows this is pretty much what goes on on Sloane Street every weekend.

Given context it's totally normally. It's what some people go to see.

Now you can all step down from the mighty high horse you are on.

Is the C63 the better off mans' VW GTI

A few baseball caps the wrong way round on show !

You crazy fool! Most of the lads spent over 30k on their cars, I personally spent over 70,000. And your having a pop at how we dress and slag our cars off. Most of us could buy your entire life without blinking. Show some respect.

You crazy fool! Most of the lads spent over 30k on their cars, I personally spent over 70,000. And your having a pop at how we dress and slag our cars off. Most of us could buy your entire life without blinking. Show some respect.

Post of the day...the richest of them all!!!!!!!!:bannana:

Everyone knows this is pretty much what goes on on Sloane Street every weekend.

Given context it's totally normally. It's what some people go to see.

Now you can all step down from the mighty high horse you are on.

You could say the same thing about the Saxos and Corsas at my local retail park on a Saturday night but it's still no justification for showing off, stupidity and noise pollution.

A classic thread in the making - I'm stopping in tonight :D.

ps - it's you're :thumb:.

Well there's a lot of boring old w*****s on here aren't there. Didn't realise they had internet access in the retirement homes these days. I suppose you all weren't privileged enough when you were younger, on your horse and carts. If anyone cares to come and tell me how much of an embarrassment I was in sloane I'll be at TRAX with my "cap back to front." Or are you all keyboard warriors?

As one of the idiots in london revving my chavvy Amg I think you all need to get a grip, you've witnessed 3-4 minutes of footage that happened over the space of 7 hours. Did you see the little kids we let sit in our cars, I personally Let one Rev my car. Did you see how happy that made them? Some people dream of owning the cars we take for granted. I welcome you to argue your case with me. You all make judgement based on 4 minutes of videos.

:fail

…neatly sidestepping the issue of all the people who may not have wanted to hear your racket but had it forced on them anyway and completely ignoring the Corsa-boy driving going on in that video. I especially enjoyed the guy wearing his sister's sunglasses at about 1.40, standing outside his car whilst revving the engine and looking around to see if anyone was looking. :fail

Dress it up how you like but doing some good things does not give carte blanche to do anything you like…it wasn't the small children driving and behaving like idiots, it was the owners. Those AMG's are not "Chavvy" but the owners were driving like Chavvy Corsa-boys.

Welcome to the forum.

And I Told About Equality
And It's True
Either You're Wrong
Or You're Right

But, If
You're Thinkin'
About My Baby
It Don't Matter If You're
Black Or White

The words above are so true. Let them sink in. Don't just listen. Hear.

BarneyAMG said:
Well there's a lot of boring old w*****s on here aren't there. Didn't realise they had internet access in the retirement homes these days. I suppose you all weren't privileged enough when you were younger, on your horse and carts. If anyone cares to come and tell me how much of an embarrassment I was in sloane I'll be at TRAX with my "cap back to front." Or are you all keyboard warriors?

I look you up on barryboys.com. Vroom vroom.

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

The Trolls are out in force, I see…..:wallbash:

No this is a better post...brill 1st post sonny.

I sense a 600psi punch. ;)

Dannygoodaker said:
As one of the idiots in london revving my chavvy Amg I think you all need to get a grip, you've witnessed 3-4 minutes of footage that happened over the space of 7 hours. Did you see the little kids we let sit in our cars, I personally Let on Rev my car. Did you see how happy that made them? Some people dream of owning the cars we take for granted. I welcome you to argue your case with me. You all make judgement based on 4 minutes of videos.

I'd agree that most people who are in to cars like to share that with other people, and yes that is a nice thing to do.

It's hard though not to pass some small judgement on that video without any context, some of which you have now provided. Based on what the clip shows it doesn't do much to dissuade from the view that in some ways C63s are getting a bit of a bad reputation.

I still maintain though that the whole Sloane Street scene thing is something that baffles me. I love loud cars and I've had plenty but I don't understand why people would drive around and round in circles doing hard acceleration runs along a crowded shopping street.

What pees me off most of all about this kind of thing is that it just fans the flames for the age old "all AMG drivers are idiots/chavs/Barrys living beyond their means" fraternity on these boards !!!

:fail

…neatly sidestepping the issue of all the people who may not have wanted to hear your racket but had it forced on them anyway and completely ignoring the Corsa-boy driving going on in that video. I especially enjoyed the guy wearing his sister's sunglasses at about 1.40, standing outside his car whilst revving the engine and looking around to see if anyone was looking. :fail

Dress it up how you like but doing some good things does not give carte blanche to do anything you like…it wasn't the small children driving and behaving like idiots, it was the owners. Those AMG's are not "Chavvy" but the owners were driving like Chavvy Corsa-boys.

Welcome to the forum.

Did they have to stand and listen? No they did not. There were more enthusiasts out that day than there were haters. I believe I am the person your referring to wearing my sisters sunglasses and I welcome you to come and have this discussion face to face you pussy. The person filming me revving with my sisters sunglasses on was a 12 year old boy who specifically asked if he could film the car, I was looking around to check I wasn't upsetting anyone. I will pay for you to travel to me from wherever you are to say this to my face, I will also pay for your dentist fees.

f79ab5f61bef9b82aaece1e84014aba1.jpg

James please continue with more lyrics...... :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom