Another new C63 owner!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pockets99

Car
C63 Coupe
Just part exchanged my rather rare 59 plate E500 Coupe for a 14 plate C63 Coupe. The E500 was a great car but just didn't make enough noise, the same can't be said for the C63 :D I'm sure my neighbours must hate me when I fire it up at 7am every day!
Still getting used to it, very different drive to the E but i grin like a idiot every time I turn the key!
Now shopping for tyres and Mobil 1, oh and shares in Shell!

500 BHP AMG's are getting as common as muck down here in Hampshire

Welcome dude ! Do the secondary cats then your neighbors will really hate ya !!

I should have also said welcome and put one of those smiley face thingies after Hampshire too!

I'm in Hampshire too...... Late 2012 C63 Eurocharged Tuned.

Really looking forward to meeting other owners/enthusiasts soon.

Keep an eye out on the Pistonheads South Coast section for Pub Club notifications.
Gary will be starting them soon and they are well worth a visit generally on a Tuesday evening.
I always give my car a blast up the hill before going into the gathering rather than when leaving as my car is properly warmed up.
A really wide selection of supercars and once you get to meet them a lot of nice folk.
It takes place at the West Meon Hut which is at the crossroads of the A272 and the A32

Excellent, I know where you mean, as I go to the loomis bike nights (Yep, I'm a biker too).

I removed the Engine from my bike and found it a new home.

36EC8788-D628-4EB2-B805-C427B350C10E_zps604tmsi1.jpg

What engine do you have in it (Sorry for temporary hijacking thread).

Suzuki Hayabusa

Excellent, I know where you mean, as I go to the loomis bike nights (Yep, I'm a biker too).

I'm at the other end of the motorbike spectrum, I have a 1955 Concours Triumph T100 and a monster Honda Rune. I do frequent Loomies mostly during the week.

I'll keep my eye out for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom