Anyone seen any good number plates on cars lately?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
That's a beautiful car let down by a crappy plate.
Highlighted with the spacing and in that font! A beautiful car none the less.

I think I know what the owner was professing to be. ;)View attachment 104960
To be sure, your driveway looks worn out, Madam. But I just happen to have a little tarmac left from our last job. It'll go to waste but I can give you a good price for the job if we can do it now. The lads are just having a brew and can be here in 5 minutes. Surprise your hubby. We'll have it done before he gets home from work. Now you just pop down to the cash machine while my boys get everything ready.

Seen any good ones?

Personally seen quite a few over the years; Steve Parish's Pen 15 :eek: (number plate that is!), Cliff's MOV 1T and ALF 1E :( (Not mine sadly)
I am just transferring my plate onto my newly purchased E400 coupe BA11 OXX gets a few looks..!!!

Lovely car, but.......................................THE BOY, come on :doh:

0tdHVech.jpg
As my grandad always said “if you’ve got to say it, you ain’t it!”

A blue AUDI passed me at great speed on the A1 north of Newcastle yesterday. Had trade plate fixed to back, the cars own plate:? F3LSE. At the speed he passed me it’s a good job there are no cameras on that section.

Firm I work for is called Woodlands Site Services and our vans have got,
W10 WSS
W20 WSS
W30 WSS
W40 WSS

The owner (Jimmy Woodlands) has got,
BO55 JTS
W55 JTS

His son Joe has got
JO53PH Z

And his bird Mollee has got
MO11EE X

A little research finds:
K1N EL on a Ford
K1N EK on a MV Agusta (saw it many years ago on the M1)
K1N GO on a Vauxhall
K1N FU on a Merc.

UR 51KKK on a BMW 5 Series parking up in the disabled car park at the hospital today. Oh the irony

Incidentally, it also had some light tints to the lights, debadged and 'M Power' at the bottom of the plate. Unsurprisingly, the plate doesn't seem to come up

UR 51KKK on a BMW 5 Series parking up in the disabled car park at the hospital today. Oh the irony

Incidentally, it also had some light tints to the lights, debadged and 'M Power' at the bottom of the plate. Unsurprisingly, the plate doesn't seem to come up
I once tried to get K666 KKK from the DVLA but they wouldn't let me have it. My tribute to The Ramones.

I once tried to get K666 KKK from the DVLA but they wouldn't let me have it. My tribute to The Ramones.
Or Satan and the,
Ku Klux Klan, what a combo that is. :eek:

Last edited:
MR 11VES on a discovery on the M4 earlier today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom