Anyone seen any good number plates on cars lately?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Saw a couple of good ones on my drive home yesterday

NIL 10 on a Bentayga
BLU 83L on a Range Rover
W1ONN on an AMG GTR - I assume he w(i)onn the lottery!!

Saw 'DAV10 H' on a Porsche, near Northallerton, a few days ago.

8 ABA of a black EQC 400:

20220109-130216.jpg

('baba' means 'dad' in Arabic and various other languages)

8 ABA of a black EQC 400:

20220109-130216.jpg

('baba' means 'dad' in Arabic and various other languages)
That kind of illegal plate confuses me. If they had used a legitimate “8” and spaced it correctly then it would have still looked like BABA because the brain automatically tries to make sense of letters/digits without reading individual characters.

V O07 JAG on a white v8 F type Jag, plate was not mis-spaced but would have looked better if it was. Guess the number plate police will be after me now:eek:

Saw ISIS on a black Maybach in Chelsea today.

I was most likely a foreign plate, black characters on white background (at the rear of the car), but no other info or country designation.

I'm guessing it's 1515 made to look like ISIS.... probably owned by someone from a Gulf country with a weird sense of humour.

Saw ISIS on a black Maybach in Chelsea today.

I was most likely a foreign plate, black characters on white background (at the rear of the car), but no other info or country designation.

I'm guessing it's 1515 made to look like ISIS.... probably owned by someone from a Gulf country with a weird sense of humour.
Could 1515 be Guernsey ? Although a Maybach would be a huge car to run on Guernsey :rolleyes:

Could 1515 be Guernsey ? Although a Maybach would be a huge car to run on Guernsey :rolleyes:

Chelsea is a part of London (and also neighbouring Knightsbridge and Kensington) where a black Maybach with Gulf plates is not an uncommon sight. So the balance of probabilities....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom