Anyone seen any good number plates on cars lately?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Two blonde women on the M5 in a convertible with B1 SES (Bi-Sexual i assume) That was about 29 years ago, i will always remember that.

Many many years ago I saw a bright pink series 1 range rover with the number plate TV 1 (back in those days things like that generally didn't exist) Never did work out whether the driver was a TV or on TV :)

I wonder if this owner knows what they have?

kXToTEHl.jpg

Tb4l1Qkm.jpg

Last edited:
Got lucky with this plate, and at a cost of around £600 it was too tempting.
‘EQS EV’ is also available for the same price.

Attachments

• EF3BCB61-C079-4102-AFA1-AC3D7C93717B.jpeg
    EF3BCB61-C079-4102-AFA1-AC3D7C93717B.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 12
KAZ 1 on a Rolls Royce bumped up on the kerb near Selfridges.
Had a very dodgy looking driver complete with stubble, aviators and chewing a cocktail stick.

Had a very dodgy looking driver complete with stubble, aviators and chewing a cocktail stick.
Kazakstan embassy car. Too poor to go to Harrods.
But who would identify their car as a mobile shithouse?

I wonder if they know what their number plate means in Italian! I wouldn't drive a car with that on in Italy!

You could spell it as KAZ ONE which sounds very, very similar to the equivalent of 'idi@t' or 'pri@k'!

I wouldn't like something like ID10T on my car!
But in Italian, if you took the trouble to write numbers as letters, it would be KAZ UNO, which is presumably different.

You could spell it as KAZ ONE which sounds very, very similar to the equivalent of 'idi@t' or 'pri@k'!

I wouldn't like something like ID10T on my car!
In a similar vein, it's the reason the Toyota MR2 was called the MR in France; MR2 sounding a bit like "merde" when pronounced French-style

In a similar vein, it's the reason the Toyota MR2 was called the MR in France; MR2 sounding a bit like "merde" when pronounced French-style
Apparently Rolls-Royce were about to name one of their models Silver Mist....until someone pointed out that in German that would be Silver Shit.

But in Italian, if you took the trouble to write numbers as letters, it would be KAZ UNO, which is presumably different.
However you spell it, I wouldn't consider any of those letters for a number plate whether the KAZ Embassy is in London or Rome!

Kazi is not dissimilar to Derek Trotters word for a toilet :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom