• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Anyone seen any good number plates on cars lately?

1X doesn't show up on DVLA - show plates?
Yeah, maybe so. Or could the registration be on retention now, the car having been recently sold or perhaps part exchanged (hence being transported)? Do registrations on retention show up at DVLA?

But 1X would be a very expensive plate - probably as much as the car I'd guess.

I would imagine 1X would be worth much more than the car, although the image looks edited to these old eyes - the other digits (either side of 1X) appear to have been blanked out.
I think you’re right about the likely cost of that plate, but I can assure you that’s an unedited screen capture from my dash cam footage.

I think you’re right about the likely cost of that plate, but I can assure you that’s an unedited screen capture from my dash cam footage.
When you zoom in there are yellow blocks to the left of the 1 and the right of the X, which I (wrongly) thought was likely to be someone blocking out the other digits, as adding a yellow box is a common way of concealing registration numbers online. The plate must be like that, I’ve never seen that before. 👍🏻

Sorry, Lambo's, Ferrari etc. should LOOK like real supercars, not something your mum would drive to Asda. and don't get me started on four door supercars! Pah!
I know what you mean. Buddy of mine has one in the Kermit Green!! It’s a real beast of a car.

On a more serious note he told me that buyers of supercars like extremely fast sports cars and extremely fast 4X4’s. This is why Lambo, Aston, Bentley etc are bringing them out.

If I spot it again, I'll make a point of taking a pic' of the price list for you.!

Yep, you do, it's a new Merc as well, you can tell with the lights, bet that cost a few, Bob, will have to sell some 99s 🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦to pay for that. 🙂

For the price they charge round here, it shouldn't take long at all

I spotted your favourite ice cream vendor again, and took a picture of his prices as promised.
Here you are gentlemen.:

Attachments

• IMG_20221030_091534.jpg
    IMG_20221030_091534.jpg
    347.2 KB · Views: 26
I was overtaken by an AMG GLC 63s today on the M69 in Leics.
The car sported a unique plate that spelt POLICE and was going fairly quick.
A quick look at DVLA says the plate is POL 10E and is a 2020 version.
GLC 63.jpg
Artist impression

FA57 BNZ on a Silver C63S seen on the M4. True to his word, the driver was being a bit of a to$$er and weaving through traffic undertaking at speed.

This is quite clever....what they do and the company initials....without any dodgy letters (just as boy of dodgy spacing!).
IMG_20221107_084641~2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom