• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Anyone seen any good number plates on cars lately?

LOL, I love the fact the toung in cheek humour of the owner.: They have sourced a similar typeset boot badge, so it now reads " Astra martin" 😄
One more letter and it could be an Astra Martini.
"Yesh, a Vauxshall Ashtra.....shaken not shtirred"

LOL, I love the fact the toung in cheek humour of the owner.: They have sourced a similar typeset boot badge, so it now reads " Astra martin" 😄
Of course, it could be a double bluff and they really are a spy!🤔🤣

Saw OO07GOV on a black S class last week at Sytners Teesside. Popped in to transfer the Mercedes Me account and pick up a touch up pen. Nice to see their complimentary hot chocolate is still tasty albeit in a smaller cup now. Doubt though that will tempt me away from my local indy MB of Darlington.

Of course, it could be a double bluff and they really are a spy!🤔🤣
In that case, the advertising on the side door is not really advertisng promoting a supported living association, but rather it is a warning message to members of terrorist cells & spy networks.?

In that case, the advertising on the side door is not really advertisng promoting a supported living association, but rather it is a warning message to members of terrorist cells & spy networks.?
It's got a bit of an FSB ring to it.🤔

I guess double yellows don't apply when you are that minted!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom