• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Anyone seen any good number plates on cars lately?

Some of these are really SH-TE here's a couple of my old 1s

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231025_173928_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20231025_173928_Gallery.jpg
    807 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20231025_173957_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20231025_173957_Gallery.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 6
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. But yeah you are right, a pal of mine has A11 LYP he bought it because a bloke in the pub said he was all lip.

Saw this today. MW 1111.

Nothing that special but interestingly the owner is an old boy who lives in Stanmore but owns an exclusive interiors boutique in Marylebone.
He’s had numerous Rolls Royce’s and Bentleys over the last 30 odd years as well as Ferraris. They’ve all been convertibles and he’s always got the roof down apart from when it rains.

He’s a regular feature driving through Swiss Cottage in the morning and afternoon rush hour.

IMG_2086.jpeg

It’s weird isn’t it. He’s obviously done it on purpose and all his previous ones have been the same.
Maybe uses them as unlikely private hire cars and he puts his private hire plate in the space on the left!

Around here they have become so hot on misplaced letters on plates Id get about 10 feet before being stopped if I drove that mini with that plate on! Thats the problem of living in a relatively low crime area....the cops have nothing better to do! Its tax has expired today too.....

Not my photo, but this Cossie owner seems no fan of Citizen Khan;)

FB_IMG_1698852114741[1].jpg

Around here they have become so hot on misplaced letters on plates Id get about 10 feet before being stopped if I drove that mini with that plate on! Thats the problem of living in a relatively low crime area....the cops have nothing better to do! Its tax has expired today too.....
No problem with the tax expiring today is there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom