• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Anyone seen any good number plates on cars lately?

Wrong thread !! :wallbash:

( Although he did have a Scottish accent)

Attachments

• IMG_20240621_121311.jpg
    IMG_20240621_121311.jpg
    463.1 KB · Views: 9
YET1 A..... on a Skoda Yeti, unsurprisingly!

Im contemplating putting MY 63S OH on the 63 but think ill be asking to be pulled🙂
Seen a lot worse than that. That don't seem to be pulled. Using the correct font helps. Unless a copper has had a particularly bad day, you'd be unlucky to get pulled with that. But as they say, you takes ya chance. 🙂👍

Depends where you live.... around here you would be lucky to make it to the end of the street!

Im contemplating putting MY 63S OH on the 63 but think ill be asking to be pulled🙂
Don’t poo poo the idea quite so soon.

Today I saw W11 FC X. The 11 had a screw in the middle to make it look like an H.

Has anyone got an idea what it’s supposed to say?

I had A8 LXL on a long wheelbase Audi 4.2 A8L years ago.....spaced as A8L XL....see what I did there?
I never got stopped until I drove it to Guildford...where i got stopped twice in one day! Luckily both times was just a verbal warning as if I had been reported to the DVLA both times I could have lost it... like my neighbour recently had happen with the plate on his w205!
I would not risk it now.... and, at the end of the day, we all know its wrong... technically!

I sold that plate with the car..... and strangely it's been on a Merc ever since!

I had A8 LXL on a long wheelbase Audi 4.2 A8L years ago.....spaced as A8L XL....see what I did there?
I never got stopped until I drove it to Guildford...where i got stopped twice in one day! Luckily both times was just a verbal warning as if I had been reported to the DVLA both times I could have lost it... like my neighbour recently had happen with the plate on his w205!
I would not risk it now.... and, at the end of the day, we all know its wrong... technically!

I sold that plate with the car..... and strangely it's been on a Merc ever since!
Mine is spaced out as F2 1EAD and it most certainly doesn’t fool the Dartford Crossings, a camera near Hangar Lane and 2 cameras on the Finchley Road. 😢😢

M80 AVE spaced and shaped as
MB DAVE

Thought's on this

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240628_151611_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240628_151611_Gallery.jpg
    476 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom