Anyone seen any good number plates on cars lately?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
TOO7H on a 911 (TOOTH)

T110RAX on a 911 (THORAX)

C111NUP on a CLK spaced as CHIN UP

PO51 COW on an A Class

All in SE London today

Two cars always parked outside a house on the embankment in chelsea, a bentley and an Aston - 2 B and NOT 2 B - Somewhere I've a picture i took of the two of them parked next to each other.

Seen on saturday in chelsea, on an Aston. JBOND

I just saw "1 CAR" on a black Audi A4 estate on the Strand.

Looked like an RS but was wearing 2.0 on the tailgate so just a 'sport kit' or whatever I guess. DVLA confirms it's a 2 litre.

J Bond...

IMAGE_099.jpg

Spotted a couple of years ago outside the cars the stars in Keswick

Two cars always parked outside a house on the embankment in chelsea, a bentley and an Aston - 2 B and NOT 2 B - Somewhere I've a picture i took of the two of them parked next to each other.

He`s swapped the Bentley for a silver 7 series BMW :crazy: drove past there yesterday

i saw a champagne coloured, Rolls Royce Phantom with the plate OA51 SRR (spaced to look OA51S RR)...

Am i right to assume is was the boy band...? There was nobody sitting in the back, but the driver was clearly, as 'driver'. :p

It's owned by a Bradford limo hire company.
Near me few years back was OAS15 on Range Rover Sport - def not owned by the group- and they are not a boy band!:eek:

AV1 on a Phantom today in Brum.

Aston Villa belongs to ex chairman Doug Ellis

Last edited:
LAM 1 on an orange Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder which was parked next to me on Sunday night

I just saw "1 CAR" on a black Audi A4 estate on the Strand.

Looked like an RS but was wearing 2.0 on the tailgate so just a 'sport kit' or whatever I guess. DVLA confirms it's a 2 litre.

AUDI A4 TURBO FSI QUATTRO S LINE AVANT 2007
200 BHP

sTeVe

S 11 UDE made to look like SUEDE, Could be one for Shude though!

Audi A4 cabriolet at Bisley Small Arms club, lunchtime today.

A black Merc in Preston with MA55TER. Into BDSM maybe? :D

My favourite, if not mentioned before by anone, is a Guernsey plate (they do not have letters there) 911.

Last I knew it was on an MR2, and the owner on record saying he is too cussed to sell it to a Porsche !

saw WH05 TOY on a lamborghini drivin by one of the most stunning women i have ever seen.

He`s swapped the Bentley for a silver 7 series BMW :crazy: drove past there yesterday

No it`s not, it`s a S55 AMG!! Must have had the sun in my eyes last week:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom