Anyone seen any good number plates on cars lately?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
My favourite so far - TOO7H on a convertible Aston Martin

Today on Fiat 500, MOS1S, and W4AWK on a VW van, which made me look twice!!

Saw a W203 last night in Berkshire with the number plate DO51 CUN. It hadn't been 'doctored' at all but I instantly thought it must reflect the driver. I will leave you to draw your own conclusions

Saw a W203 last night in Berkshire with the number plate DO51 CUN. It hadn't been 'doctored' at all but I instantly thought it must reflect the driver. I will leave you to draw your own conclusions

It reminds me of a text a mate once sent me: "I saw a loaf of bread in the supermarket, and thought of you. Then I realised it said 'thick cut'!"

I saw "MU51 CDJ" in Dudley today.

I guess it was a music loving dj who has lots of CDs

Can't remember if I posted this one before but my fave has always been an X5 doing around 120mph down the A3 with the plate M16 SPY

Either a massive lie or a hugely daring double bluff. Either way I found it a little sad to be honest and hope the owner gets the care he/she needs :)

K

Can't remember if I posted this one before but my fave has always been an X5 doing around 120mph down the A3 with the plate M16 SPY

Either a massive lie or a hugely daring double bluff. Either way I found it a little sad to be honest and hope the owner gets the care he/she needs :)

K

M16 SPY is on a silver Z8. Seen it several times over the last couple of years.

I saw "HOT 91 N " spaced out to say " HOT 9 1N" or HOT 9 INCHES , many years ago

Seen a few in the last couple of days...

T5 OMFG on a modified VW T5 van
K16 GTA on a Metro GTA 16v
B6 AWE on a bright red and perfect looking Alpina B6

A long time back on the M4 -- beaten-up old Range Rover covered with real mud driven by a guy who looked like (and presumably was) a farmer with a sense of humour...

P16 SHT ;-)

QUE3N on a new shape range rover vogue
And P3TRA on a lovely white G wagen which I believe belongs to Bernie Ecclestones daughter. Parked in belgravia london will take a pic next time as it's always there.

VW van/camper thing with P33 FUN reg. Ewww. Quite possibly owned by the same person who has B1 4NAL on their Audi TT.

What you get up to in your own time's your business, mate, no need to broadcast it to the world.. :eek:

Cheers,

Gaz

Yesterday in central London:-

14 CO - Bentley Continental GT
DM 44 -Mercedes SLK 350
S59 - Jaguar S Type
1 HRV - Volvo s80

S 400HP (S40 OHP) on a Jag S-Type R on the M42 yesterday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom