Anyone seen any good number plates on cars lately?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
0053AMG on a GLC. R100UDY on an A class

Sent from my H8116 using Tapatalk

PNV 284

on a Mercedes ML320

90c98a715f2013d9cc4dadbe8510921d.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

As you are a staff member and administrator of the forum, please feel free to remove the 2 posts that you refer to. No offence meant or taken.

No offence at all - just wondering why those ones, they arent what I would call special/funny/interesting thats all... ill get me coat.

6696 KRG

Sporty looking motor spotted last week. :- )))

19da329f31e6921fcedcf383a96c793d.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I bought the wife K155 DLM about 12yrs ago now,reads KISS then her initials,she loves it and gained me lots of Brownie points at the time.

I've wondered the same about so many of the numbers posted here. They might mean something to the plate owner, but that's about it.

One assumes for some people it's an extension of customising their cars, although, sadly, not very well......
for others, it's the increasingly BCA driven, ridiculously and overly abused term, for what used to be real (pre 1963) 'cherished plate/s'.

Personally I dislike the majority of the increasingly absurd, semi literate attempts to spell word/s;
but equally I much appreciate the (now increasingly scarce by %) original issue, genuine cherished plates, which can adorn almost any car beautifully.

One of the best plates I've seen is a sign written electrician's van in west London. His plate is 240 V. That's what I call an interesting plate - not the presumed initials or made up words that most people have.

CH10 EPE

Belongs to Chloe?

1b5cfae506c14585e23730bcb105e200.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GH05T CM on a Rolls Royce Ghost in Swiss Cottage.
Car is matt black with dark tinted glass and black alloys. It looks a bit naff IMPO. Probably a footballer.

I think I may have seen it before.

Just seen PO05CAR on a mini here in Lightwater.
I had H9 POO on our silver W202 many moons ago which I drove out to Skiathos when we moved there.
I then bought a silver W124 estate off a skint ex-pat and had a mate bring out H8 POO that was made up by a company somewhere.
The cars looked quite cool parked together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom