Anyone seen any good number plates on cars lately?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
A friend of mines:
wv8j7q.jpg
I believe the car - or one just like it - is for sale there now. The subtle colour combination caught my eye on the Autotrader at the weekend.

I believe the car - or one just like it - is for sale there now. The subtle colour combination caught my eye on the Autotrader at the weekend.

You would be correct mate, he will have it for sale and when it sells move onto something else I imagine.

A garage that is local to me has a vehicle for sale - The VRN is MB57BAD
It would be nice to be able to replace the '57' with an '=' sign -turning the plate into MB=BAD

The plate is on a Honda.

...leaving no screw holes, tape, or fixings of any kind? Just a neatly painted and lacquered bumper...?

I see this often too, presumably owners do it until they’re made to put it back again. I did recently pass a member of the old bill who had just pulled over a BMW 5 series with no front plate and the back one tinted to dark yellow-grey. I’m assuming a ticket was served, though am not sure what the penalties are for it.
100 quid :rolleyes:

Not sure if this will post...

Attachments

• 966BEB4A-AB85-4776-8FC5-162C6EC4936F.jpeg
    966BEB4A-AB85-4776-8FC5-162C6EC4936F.jpeg
    708.1 KB · Views: 35
A bit of a sticky one this, spotted today.

PVA 1

Yep all soft roaders look the same to me :)

CRU151N on a Mini Countryman

That's changed then since I last saw it when I used to live in Chesham - occasionally saw it in the high street further down beyond the pedestrian bit.

Last saw it early noughties on a chav'd up BMW 3 series and was being advertised for some eye-watering sum of money for sale (6 figures I seem to recall).

TO11LET on a ford ranger truck yesterday on the Isle of Wight

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom